2. One Day

Mile's POV (28 Years Old)

It has been 10 years since that incident happened. I am still wondering what had happened to the boy or should i called "The Man" now. Ever since i left the hospital that night, i had lost contact with him. I did went to the hospital the next morning. But found out that the boy already discharged. I hope to see him again, One Day.

I am standing and gazing to the sky from the balcony of my office

I am standing and gazing to the sky from the balcony of my office. Well i forgot to tell you guy..

Currently, I work as a CEO of Kinn enterprise. The company is located in New York. I was appointed as CEO recently after my dad retired. My enterprise is one of the famous fashion companies that produce garments with the brand "Kinn".

Although i was appointed recently, i already owned multiple companies under my name. But most it are located at Thailand, my home country. But for now, i let the companies to be handle by my loyal friends and brothers.

That is the reason why I earn the tittle "The Youngest Billionaire" from people.

Okey let's stop with the bragging.

Back to the present time

I hear someone knocked my door. I close the door to the balcony and take a sit.

"Come in"

I see my secretary enter my office holding files.

"Khun Kinn, I would like to remind you that, you have a meeting at 9:30 o'clock with Porsche Enterprise at Room 7. Unfortunately, the owner cannot attend today meeting. So he will send representatives instead from his company to attend the meeting"

"Okey, i will head to the room now. Make sure to check all the proposals" I said.

As you see, i need to attend a meeting with Porsche Enterprise.
There are also a famous fashion company with brand "Porsche".

As a new CEO, i have decided to do new collaboration with Porsche for my upcoming brand collection which will be launched soon.

I read good reviews about this company. Their collections is so amazing and good. What made me interested to this company is that, their brand is not only focusing on menswear, but also womenswear and childrenswear.

Another thing that make me really really wanted to do collaboration with this Company is because of the mysterious CEO.

I knew that the company was operated for years already. But none of us have seen the CEO. Most of the time, he/she will send the representatives.

And it also happened to me, today!

I am on my way to the meeting room when out of nowhere, a guy suddenly appears and hits me.

"P'Mile!!! Suprised!", i realised they are my friends - Green and Us.

"What are you guys doing here"