13. Another Suprise

Mile's POV

At Mile's House

Today is the Gala Night. I need to be ready as the event starts at 8:00 pm. Now, the clock shows half past 4 o'clock. And i must depart early as i need to pick Apo first.

After shower, i walk  to the dressing room. I see my trusted stylist preparing her stuffs. Her name is P' Era. She is like my elder sister to me. And has been my stylist for 5 years. Luckily, she is in New York for vacation.

I sit on the chair that Era placed infront of mirror. While waiting for P' Era preparing her stuffs, i remember my conversation with Apo last week.

"Do you wanna go to the gala night together?" I look at Apo with expectant eyes.

"Yeah sure" Apo nods

"I will pick you up around 7 o'clock then"

"Okey then" Then Apo close the door and run towards the gate. Once he enters his house, i do solo fist bump in the air.

I smile remembering my foolish action.

"Nong Mile, are you ready?" P Ers asks.

"Yup Phi..". I read newspaper while my stylist start applying makeup and after that styling my hair.

After half an hour later Phi Era taps my body "its done".

"Okey thank you". I look at the mirror. P' Era style my hair into Pomp with side part. I nod to her, mean that i am satisfied with her work.

Then i walk to my closet. I open the door of one of my wardrobes and pull out one of the suit. For today event i decide to wear simple black tuxedo. Then i select dark brown boots as my final touch.

 Then i select dark brown boots as my final touch

He so freaking handsome right??
#authortime

I walk out from the closet room and see Phi Era still inside the room, packing her stuffs. I walk toward her.

"So... how do i look today Phi?" I say and do a bit posing infront of her.

She claps her hands and say "Nong is so Handsome...As always". I chuckle with her responses.

"Thank you Phi for willingly come here.. If not i might look bad for my first gala event in New York"

"Nuh... Its okey Nong. Do you need anything? If not, i am going now"

"Yeah Phi.. You can go now. I can manage from here" I send P Era to the front door. I hug her and ask her to send my regards to her husband.

I look at my watch and it is already 6 o'clock.

I grab my phone on the table and the bouquet of flowers that i have prepared for Apo.

I lock my door and walk to the basement. Several cars are line up in the basement. Well, i am a big fan of supercar.