15. Relief

Apo's POV

At Gala Night

Shia! What is he doing here..

I look at Mile and he is staring at me. I feel so nervous and cannot breath properly. I am trying so hard to maintain my expression.

What should i do. I can not just run from here.

The man walk towards us.

And i feel everything around me move in slow motion.

I still freeze and thinking.

Should i just stay or run away from this unexpected situation.

But i am too late. The man is standing infront of Me and Mile, and introducing himself to Mile.

"Hello, I am Off Tumcial. The CEO of GMTV". He raises his right hand for a handshake.

Mile shake Off's hand and also introduce himself.

"Hello, I am Mile Anakinn. The CEO of Kinn Enterprise".

"It nice to finally meet the new CEO of Kinn Enterprise. I heard so much about you.. But never have a chance to meet you personally" Off says while retract his right hand back

"Thank you. I hope you only heard good things about me" Mile says jokingly.

"of course.. Of course.. Anakinn has a good reputation, so i hear only good things", Off replies.

Now Off looking at me. He raises his right hand again and says

"Hello, Apo Prachaya.. It is nice to see you again. How are you doing? "

I shake his hand and smile.

"It is also nice to see you too, Khun Off. I am doing well".

Off laughes with my reply.

"I am seriously suprise when i see you here. I thought you will never attend this kind of event everrr" Off says with emphasising the 'r'.

"Because the last few years, only the representative was attending the Gala event. Although many people said the representative present is the CEO of Porsche Enterprise.. But i do not believe that. Because i know who is the mysterious CEO", Off looks at me and wriggle his eyebrows.

"The last time we met was 5 years ago. And your look never changed. You looking younger but me, looking older", Off says and put a pouty face.

I chuckles with Off 's behavior.

"Well, you look okey... Khun Off. Although you look older~~ but it suits your age."

"Yah! I am not that old. And please drop the formality. Call me Phi! "

"Yes Phi Off. I am just teasing you!"

"So how is life being the CEO of Porsche Enterprise, Nong?"

I believe you guys are confuse, how Off know me. I have told you guys before right, about the first contract that i was responsible for and failed.

Well, the first contract i did was with GMTV. I wanted to hire their actors and actress to become my company model. But during that time, Off is not the CEO, but his father.

However, he was there when i was dealing with his father. And his father introduced me as CEO of Porsche Enterprise.

I am suprise he still remember me. Eventhough the last time we met is 5 years ago.

Is my look, looks the same as 5 years ago. But 5 years ago, i was a nerd tho.
-Wearing big round glasses.