7. Misunderstanding

Hello Everyone❤

I have updated 3 chapters- 5, 6 and 7. Make sure you read them in order.

At Brooklyn

Apo's POV

I open my eyes and get suprise with Mile hovering me. In a glimpse of second, i feel like i have experience this kind of moment before. But i do not remember when, as all my memories are blurry.

We get out from Mile's car and walk to my personal tent (the small tent). I tell Mile that i will be one of the model for photoshoot.
And asked him to take a look around the shooting zone or models while i am preparing for myself.

I change my dress before applying makeup. I only wear bathrobe to cover my body and of course with pant on. I request my stylist to put light makeup only. Because i always feel uncomfortable with thick makeup. The stylist takes half an hour to do my makeup and styling my hair. I look at the mirror and give thumb ups to my stylist.

I walk to the clothing rack. It takes me quite awhile selecting my dress and pant. I want to make sure it matches well on me and make me look presentable.

While selecting for my outfit, a staff approaches me.

"Khun Apo, all the models are already done with their outfit and makeup. So can we start the photoshoot now?"

"Ok, i see. Let's me talk to them first".

At Models' Tent

I enter the tent and i am satisfied with my models' look. I look around first before letting them go to the shooting zone.

Looking around, i see Mile with the rookie model whose name i don't remember. It seems like Mile is helping the boy wearing his contact lens.

I feel anger rising on me when watching them together. They even laugh and looking like happy couple. Happy my ass.

I keep staring on them without realising my models are staring at me.

I try to remain calm, but the moment i see the rookie model hold Mile arm, i lost it. I turn back and clap my hand loudly.

"Attention please", all the models started to gather around me.

"So before you go to the photoshoot, i just want to remind you that we are shooting at public areas. So please take care of your safety and behave well" I look around and see Mile is staring at me.

I ignore him and continue my talk. "Make sure you are in the right team. Ok thats all. Before you go, lets do some cheer up first".

"PORSCHE! PORSCHE! PORSCHE! WE CAN DO THIS! "

All my models and me are chanting the slogan. After that we clap our hands loudly and i let them go.

Then i gesture Mile, Toto and Ollie to follow me. Before following me, i heard Mile said "Fighting, You can do this" to the rookie model. I snort looking at their interaction.

I enter my tent, follow by Mile, Toto and Job. I ask Mile which team he wants to join. Of course he replies with My Team, since he know no one from here. Really. Are you sure that the reason.

I tell Ollie and Toto to go to their locations. It times for me to wear my outfit. Since my tent has no changing room, i ask permission from Mile first. Incase he feels uncomfortable with me changing infront of him. Of course he said okey.

I walk few steps away from Mile. I backpacing him and let go of my robe. I hear gasp from my back. But i just ignore it and continue wearing my outfit. My first outfit will be black tank top matching with black leather jacket and white pant. When i done dressing, i start to approach Mile. He seems frozen.