12. Step By Step

Mile's POV

At restaurant

"P' Mile, Is that you?"

I turn to my right and saw my cousin, Bible. He looks at me with wide eyes. I stand up from my seat and approach him.

"omg! Since when you are here, in New York", I hug Bible. For your information, Bible is the eldest son of my second uncle from my father side. We grew up together and pretty close. But our closeness drifts apart due to our busyness.

And it has been awhile meeting him as he has been staying most of the time in Australia as far i know. So seeing him here in New York, suprise me alot.

"Well, i just reached here few days ago. I know you are here. Well  P' Tong accidentally told me about it. I wanted to suprise you but my schedule is freaking hectic". Bible says.

"Okey. Wanna sit with me? Well, I am with my friends now"

"Sure. But you need to ask their permission first". Me and Bible walk to the table. Once we are near the table, i see Apo staring at me while slurping his orange juice . Curiousity is written on his face. But Build is still focus on eating his food.

"Build, Apo.. Is it okey if i brought someone to sit with us?" I ask. Build raise his head and immediately spit his foods. What is wrong with this Phi....

"YOU!!" Bible and Build say in unison and point their finger to each other.

"Do you know each other?" I ask looking at them with confusion.

"Yes!" "No!" They answer unisonly. But i hear the "No" from Build loudly. That make other people in the restaurant focus on us. Hmmm. So suspicious.

"P'Mile let your friend take a seat first" Apo says and continue to stir his juice.

I ask Bible to sit beside me. Which mean he is sitting infront of Build. Build keeps on glaring to Bible. But Bible just smirk with it.

"Hello, I am Bible. Mile's cousin. Nice to meet you" Build introduces himself to Apo and rise his hand for a shake.

"Hello, I am Apo" Apo says and shakes Bible hand. It suppose to be Build turn but he just silent.

"Sorry for my Phi rudeness. His name is Build by the way" Apo said with an apologetic face.

"It's okey. I knew his name already. We had met before" Bible says and smile to Build. In which Build respond with glare. If only glaring can kill people, Bible might die already by now.

Then Bible order come. He just drink coffee and eat omelette.

"So Bib, what are you doing here?" I ask after finish munching my food.

"I need to deal with some companies for my upcoming project. There a lot of things to discuss. And i think it is better to discuss it face to face instead of using Zoom. But with my intelligent brain..."

Before Bible continues his sentences, i hear Build says cussing words

"Brilliant my *ss"

Apo pinches Bible hip. Build jolts from his seat. Build looks at Apo with "wth" face.

Bible smiles and continues his last sentence "Luckily all the contracts were signed yesterday except for one company"  look at Build when he says the last few words.

Hmmm. He must has been dealing with Porsche Enterprise and the person he dealt with must be Build. Interesting! But knowing Bible personality, he is the type of person who will never give up easily.