5. The Photoshoot Day

Mile's POV

At M house

I hear my digital clock on the side table ringing. The clock shows 6 am. I can see the sunlight penentrates through the window. urgh its still early. I pull over the blanket over my body and toss around the bed trying to continue my sleep. Then my phone ringing.

"REMINDERS : 16th March❤"

Huh! 16th March? Why i put reminder on 16th March. Is there any important event today? I keep on thinking but remember nothing....

.
.
.
.

HECK!

ITS THE DAY OF PHOTOSHOOT.

I shove the blankets off and rise from my bed. I do a bit of strecthing before taking shower. Well, my body hurts so much due to stting for too long on the chair -working overnight.

Then i walk to the bathroom. Once finish shower, i go to my closet room. I open the door of my wardrobe where plain shirts are placed. I have different wardrobes for different color and styles.

Since the photoshoot will be carried outdoor, i decide to wear something simple - plain white shirt and brown pant

Since the photoshoot will be carried outdoor, i decide to wear something simple - plain white shirt and brown pant. fter putting all my accessories on (earrings, rings, bracalets and watches), I stand infront of dresser mirror. Hmm, i am so handsome.

The clock on wall shows 6:45am. I have less than 4 hours left. I walk to my kitchen to prepare my breakfast. But before that i switch on the music player, coz i hate silent.

I open the refrigerator and grab carrots, tomato, milk, eggs and toast. I want to make carrot juice and vege sandwhich. After finish, i place them on tray and bring them to the balcony.

I place the tray on the table and take a seat on wooden chair facing the sunlight. I eat my breakfast slowly with Weeknd song "Earned It" play through the house.

Once i eat all the sandwhich , i sit for awhile enjoying the sunlight penetrate to my skin and breezy wind. The weather is so good today. So do my feelings.

I feel so excited today. Finally i can see Apo. I have been longing to see him again. But then reality struck me..

I never feel this kind of feeling with Man before. Moreover, for someone that i meet for the first time. Somehow, i forget about the boy that i met 10 years ago. With the boy, i don't feel attraction but just a little bit of sympathy and care. Really?

But with Apo, my heart beat fast even just listening to his voice and looking at his sheepish smile. And i miss him every single time. Luckily he called me first, last week for the photoshoot. If not, i might go to his office.

What is happening to me? Am i falling in love to him?

Then I heard my phone ringing. I see "Green" name on the screen.