8. Disappointed

Mile's POV

I regret on telling Green and Us about Apo's identity. It is just my assumption. Everything is not cleared yet. But both of them say seriously that Apo is really resemble to the boy i saved 10 years ago.

I ask both of them to accompany me here but nope. They said they don't want to disturb my date. They even said that infront of Apo. Date my ass. I look at Apo and he looks uncomfortable with that statement.

I glare to both of them but they just ignore it. I tell them to have lunch together later on.

Then me and Apo walk toward the street where we do the photoshoot. Apo walk to the photographer and help them taking pictures. He is so talented. His CEO must be really proud to have a hardworking worker like Apo in the company.

I look around and see the rookie model standing alone. I approach him and tap his arm.

"Hey Nong.. are your done?"

"Hey Phi Mile. Yes... I am the first one to take the photoshoot. Now i am waiting for my boyfriend" He said and pointed to a tall guy currently posing infront of Apo.

"Ah... okey"

"By the way Phi, may i know what is your relationship with CEO Apo?"

What? CEO?

"What do you mean? A CEO? Apo is the CEO of your company?" I am shocked with this revealation.

"Yes. A CEO. But not many people know about this. Because boss prefer to be in private. Only his trusted employers know about this. But I just know about it recently from my boyfriend. Because my boyfriend is Apo cousin" Tawan's said while i am looking at Apo.

"I do not know about that. Because the first time we met, he introduced himself as a fashion designer"

"omg!" Tawan exclaims covering his mouth. "I thought you know about this. Looking at your closeness, i assume you more than a friend to him. Because boss never bring someone to the photoshoot or him being involve in outdoor photoshoot. He mostly prefer shooting indoor. So i thought, you must be someone important. Well for him.. to get out from his shell " I smirk listening to this. I am more than a friend.

"Please do not tell anyone about this naaa. I am feeling guilty right now", Tawan says with puppy eyes.

"It's okey". After that Me and Tawan talk about small matters. I look at Apo and he still busy taking photos and giving instructions. Is he forgetting about me?

After few hours later

It seems like the photoshoot is done. I hear Apo instructing the models to go or take their lunch first before going home.

But i realise Apo has not take photoshoot yet. I and Tawan approach him. Actually Tawan is walking toward his boyfriend who is standing beside Apo.

"Are you not done yet?" Apo looks suprise seeing me. Is he seriously forgot about me?

"Not yet. I am the last one" Apo said while talking to the photographers. " You can go on first and have a lunch with you date". Date? What is he talking about. I look at Apo with blank face.

"I need to walk to the opposite of the street for my photoshoot. I will see you later once i have finished. Or if you want to go home early, please text me". Apo says and starts walking with the photographer toward the end of the street.

How can i go home and leaving him here alone. He rides with me tho..

I hear someone chuckles beside me.