17. The Interview

Hello guys. Its been awhile since my last update.

I have been busy with my master degree since July. But last week, i decided to withdraw from the programme as i cannot cope with the lecture.

Have you seen the new Kinnporsche teaser?  How is it?

I am so happy they decide to continue the series although there might be some changes with the cast as half of the original cast had left. But nevertheless, i am gonna support the series no matter what.

MAFIA NEVER DIE

SO LET'S START!

Mile's POV

Whose number is this..

I am feeling puzzle. Is the message for me or the sender accidentally sent to wrong number. I put down my phone and continue to drive through the gate and park my car.

I get out from my car and i feel my phone vibrates again. I see a message from the unkown number again.

This is Build.

Build?

Where do i hear this name before?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

oh gosh! The bodyguard.

I quickly reply to Build's message.

Sure. Just give me the date, time and location.

I unlocked my house and put my shoes off.

I completely forget that the shoes are belong to Apo. But the moment i realise about it, i pick it up and put on top of the shoe rack. I will text him later when to send the shoe back.

Then I go to my room and take shower. After i done, i lay on my bed checking my phone. Incase Build had reply my message.

But no message from Build yet.

I am curious what is the urgent matter that Build what to talk about.

Is Apo in danger?

Is Apo sick?

Is he gonna talk about the day they left the hospital?

Thinking of the different scenarios makes me tired. Drowsiness comes to me that few minutes later i am off to sleep.

Without Mile realise his phone keep on vibrating. Indicate that many notifications are popping on his phone.

In the Morning

Mile wakes up to his alarm clock. It shows 6:30 in the morning. Suddenly Mile's phone is ringing.

Mile's POV

Who is calling me this early?

I check my phone and 'Secretary Beer' appears on the screen. I swipe my phone and answer the call.

"Hello"

"Good Morning Khun Mile. Sorry for interupting  your sleep" Beer says.

"It is okey. I just awake"

"Just to remind you that, you have an interview at 10 o'clock with Bachelor Magazine"

"Thank you for the reminder Beer"

"You are welcome, Khun Mile"