9. Stupid

Apo's POV

Finally i have done with my photoshoots. I am on the way walking back to my tent. The photographers are dismissed already. Actually they plan to have lunch together but i decline saying i have urgent things to do .

I check my phone incase Mile messages me. But i receive nothing from Mile. I only get notifications from Toto and Ollie saying that all the models go home already.

I am so focusing on reading text and replying their messages that i do not realise my surrounding until i hear someone call me.

"Apo!" I rise my head and look infront of me. Too my suprise Mile is standing infront of me holding a cup. 

Why is he still here. And he is alone. Where is his boyfriend.

I look behind him incase the rookie model is there. But nope. The model nowhere to be seen.

Mile says he is waiting for me. Well he does not need to that. I can call my assistant Build to pick me up.

oh my god! i forget about Build. Is he doing well for the meetings? I need to text him as soon as possible.

Mile says Green and Us already prepared foods for lunch at my tent. I want to go home as soon as possible. My mood kinda down after knowing Mile has a boyfriend. But i can not just decline their kindness, right...

We walk to my tent silently. I see Green and Us already taking their seat. Mile pulls out a chair for me and gesture me to take a seat. He places several foods infront of me and asks me to choose.

I look at Mile. How i wish Mile stop treating me like this~ My heart can not take it. Hmm.  I need to stop looking at him. And also my feeling.

When eating our lunch Green asks a lot of questions to me. Although i feel like his questions is a bit inappropriate but i thank Mile for kicking Green's leg. Hehehehe..

I answer Green's question. Although i can not answer the last question because i am seriously forgot the name of the school. I will ask Build later on.

oh gosh...I need to text Build. I put donw my spoon and  take out my phone from the pocket. I text Build to meet me later at my house not at office apartment.

After finish eating, i tell Mile i want to change my outfits first before going home. I change my outfits infront Mile, Green and Us. I double check my stuffs to make sure all are taken. I check my bag and feel relieve when i see the necklace still inside the pocket.

I do not want to wear it during photoshoot. So i take it off and keep it on my bag before i apply my makeup. I am worried, i might loss it. Coz you know, when you are busy posing and walking here and there, you will not realise your accessories got missing until the end of time.

Well, this had happened many times when my models need to photoshoot outdoor. Most of the time, they lost some of their accessories. And i do not want to take the risk.

I pick up my stuffs, of course Mile carries some of my stuffs too and put it on Mile's car- backseat.

Then we go home. Of course we pack the leftover foods first. I decide to bring half of it because i do not think Mile can finish all of that.

I send my location to Mile car GPS. Throughout the journey, we just listen to the music and no conversation. Maybe we are so tired.

Once we reach my house, i take my stuffs and said thank you. I want to get out immediately because i can see Build standing near the gate. I do not want him to tease me later on if he sees talking with Mile.