21. Unexpected

Hello Lovely Readers,

It has been awhile since i updated this story. I know i put this story as discontinued. Somehow i miss writings and here are small update for you guys. Sorry if its boring and maybe alot grammatical errors,  as i am writing in impulse.

Enjoy and hope to see you guys again (maybe)  💚💛

Mile's POV

I was shocked. And look at Apo judgingly. I mouthed at him

"Marry Him?".

And Apo just nodded his head. I shook my head.

A part of me was thinking, should i just admit my identity to him. If the reward was really that - Marry Apo. But he must be joking right?.

Moreover i was curious who was the person acted to be his old savior. When the real savior was me.

"But is not that too fast. You do not know the person personally yet. What if he is old?".

"No way... I do not think he is that old. Well maybe few years gap from me.  But that was fine. However, I'm positive, he was the same age as mine".

"But...." i got frustrated thinking about this. What if Apo fall in love immediately when seeing the fake savior. And i got no chance to confess to him. Should i confess now or..

"Ok.. ok... You need to stop overthinking P'Mile. I can see your wrinkles right now. Hehehehe..."

How dare he laughed when i was in dilemma.

"I am just joking! P Mile. Dont take it seriously.." I sighed silently.  Then we went out of my car. 

Once we walked near the entrance,  i saw many people already queing up for the tickets near the ticket booth. Luckily i already booked our and we just walked to the ticket exchange booth to get our hardcopy.

Inside the museum

I could not stop looking at Apo on how he was awed with the museum interior design or the arts displayed on the wall. I felt like i was taking care of a children.

Then we walked to the statue corner. As we walked i was attracted to one of the statue where it showed 2 men kissing. I walked closer to the statue. So did Apo.

"Nice statue,  right?", Apo asked.

I nodded.  Then out of nowhere i asked Apo

"What do you think about same sex relationship?"

"For me, people are free and have the right to choose their partners or lovers.  As i believe that love is magic.  It has no limitations. Especially when it comes to gender.  Love is love. And love has no gender. For me that what make it beautiful. And i am supportive of same sex relationship. Not only that but i also support LGBTQ+ community"

Apo answered ease my heart. A part of me was scared listening to his respond. Incase he was not supportive of same sex relationship. Well although he was joking to reward his savior by marrying him. But my thought was wrong. He was open minded in this kind of relationship.

"How about you? Have you ever in relationships?"

"Honestly speaking,  i never ever in a relationship." Apo looks at me judgingly.

"You have been single all your life?"

"Yes.  And please do not believe in rumors spread by reporters. I never confirmed the rumors. Well,  i admit i was pretty close with many people.  But I never date them. They are only my friends.  Please believe me.. "