16. The Explaination

Suprise!

To my lovely readers,  thank you for keeping up with this story, giving comments and votes. Love you guys so much 💙

To silent readers,  i love you guys too 💚 Although you guys don't write comments but give votes instead,  i still appreciate that.

So here another boring updates 🙄🙄 from me. Sorry for any grammatical error,  bcoz i write this in one sitting. No proofread!

Enjoy!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Heading Home

Mile drives his car slowly. We have not talk eversince he knew my identity.

A part of me feel so upset knowing that maybe tonight will be the last time i meet him. Just imagine that situation already make me sad.

"Hey,  wanna visit the central park first before you send me home?" I suggest.

"Sure". Mile drives to the park where i did my morning run.

We get out from the car and walk to the park. There are only few people in the park since it already midnight.

Mile takes a seat on the empty wooden chair. I am still standing and reluctant to sit beside Mile. Because the chair is small.

Mile taps the empty space beside him.  I sit beside him of course with a little bit of space in between. Our thighs hit each other slightly.

We sit there silently enjoying the late night city lights. Mile closes his eyes and i am mesmerised with his side profile. So handsome..

Mile opens his eyes and stares at me.

"So... Is there anything you want to talk about? "

I look at him and sighs softly.

Is he pretending not to know what i am going to talk about.

Or he lost his memory on what happening moment ago.

I look down.  What should i say first? I lock my hands together and fidgeting.

"I am really sorry..." I say while looking down. I don't dare to make eye contact with Mile. "I am sorry for hiding my identity from you. I want to let you know it but i don't have a proper time and place. Moreover,  i thought keeping my true identity from you will not be an issue".

Mile just nods his head.  And the next thing he says make me suprise.

"Well to make you feel less guilty. Actually i know you are the CEO of Porsche Enterprise since the photoshoot"

"What!!!  You know about it since weeks ago!" I look at him and exclaim.

"Yeah"

"Who told you about it?"

"Well,  a little bird accidentally spill the tea on me"

"Who is it?  Is it the model you talked to....,Most of the time during the photoshoot?" I crossed my arms. 

Somehow i feel like a jealous boyfriend right now. I know the rookie model-Tawan is my cousin boyfriend. But still....

"Hey.. Don't be mad". Mile pulls my right hand softly and holds it. I don't know why i like the feeling of our hands locking together. I do feel shy but at the same time comfortable.

"He thought that i knew your identity because he said i am the first person or CEO that you're close too".

"Okey. But why don't you tell me about that. I feel so stupid if i  remember how me and P'Build acted during breakfast last week. Acting like P'Build is the CEO"