6. Its Him

At Brooklyn

Mile's POV

We have reached Brooklyn. I look to my left side and realise that Apo is still sleeping. He looks so cute when sleeping.

I tap his right arm lightly

I tap his right arm lightly. Apo stirs a bit but do not open his eyes.

"Apo we are here. Wake up!", I whisper to his ear.

"Urghhh... 5 more minutes Build", I am shock when Apo call Build. Who is that? Is it his boyfriend? Lot of questions appear in my minds, that i do not realise Apo already opened his eyes and look at me weirdly.

"Why are you hovering me?"

"Sorry Apo. I just try to wake you up"

"It's ok"

Both of us get out from the car.

I see 2 big tents and 1 small tent are setup on the ground. That may be where the models do their makeup.

We walk to the small tent with labelled "For staff". Once i enter the tent, it is only occupied by 5 people. Me, Apo and other 3 staffs.

I see one long table placed in the midde of tent with full of makeup products. I also realise that there are few clothes hang on the side rack. But i do not see any model in this tent.

Then Apo approaches me. Maybe he realises my confusion.

"Sorry for not mentioning this matter earlier to you, Mile. 2 of my models were absent or can i say missing in action. Hence i will be the one who replace their photoshoot. We had been contacted them multiple times, but the result is nil" I am suprised with his reason.

Those models are so unprofessional. This project is considered the most anticipated collaboration between Kinn and Porsche Enterprises. People are working so hard to make this project work. How can they just left without explanation.

"I am so sorry Mile for this matter. Once this over i will give punishment to them for their behavior. Hopefully, you are okey with this sudden changes. If you do not want me to be the model, you can select any model outside to wear those collections" Apo said while pointing to the clothing rack.

Honestly, Apo has a nice body build and visual-wise. So no matter what collection he wears, it will look perfect on him. So why would i against his ideas..

"It's okey. I think you can wear those for photoshoot"

"Ok then. I will do my makeup first. While i am preparing, you can walk and look around the photoshoot area or visit the models"

I decide to walk around the location. I see 3 groups of photographers standing at different areas- On the street, bridge and buildings. So, this is what they mean for a freestyle photoshoot.