"goodbye!!" i hear lisa shout as we make our way to the car. i smile a wave at them before hoping in the passenger seat next to chris.

he pulls out of the drive way and starts making his way to the airport with our bags and the dog in the back.

"i never asked, what movie do you start filming next week?" i ask curiously as my eyes stay glued to the outside trees passing by.

"captain america: the winter soldier" he says like it's no big deal

"wait really! that's so cool, that means you get to hang out with everyone almost everyday" i say in a fangirl like tone making him laugh

"you can meet them if you want, i'm sure they would love to have you around and the russo brothers- the directors- wouldn't mind having you on set at all" he says making my head shoot towards his direction.

"you mean i can go with you to a movie set! and meet famous people and you are okay with that!" i practically shout making him laugh harder.

"yes, but keep in mind, i'm one of the famous people so technically as long as you are with me, you are pretty famous too" he continues laughing and my jaw drops

"this is so cool" i whisper as my turn my head to look back out the window.

we finally arrive at the airport and make our way to the plane, we bored and wait until take off.

"thank you chris, for everything" i say in a low voice turning my head from looking out the tiny plane window to face him.

he turns his head to look down at me with a small smile before wrapping his arm around my shoulders and pulling me into a side hug before messing up my hair with his other hand "don't get all cheesy on me now kid, but you don't have to thank me. it's my pleasure, you're such a great kid, really"

i snuggle into his side as i feel the plane take off. i close my eyes and decide to just sleep for the rest of the ride home.

"rue, darling" chris shakes me slowly out of sleep "come on, you can sleep once we get back into the car"

i slowly get up off the seat and we file out of the plane and into the car in the parking lot.

"chris?" i speak up

"mhmm" he hums a response as he starts the car and pulls out of the parking lot and onto the main road.

"i think ready to talk about my family" i say remembering the conversation me and chris had a week after he let me stay here

"rue, we should talk about your family. i need to know your past so i can help you" he looks at me with sad eyes and i sit on the couch my my knees brought up to my chest

"i don't think i'm ready" i whisper as i feel the tears in my eyes.

"okay, well whenever you are ready. i'm always here to talk" he pats my back before getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"are you sure?" chris says looking at my

"yeah, it's been a month. better now then never i guess."