11

as soon as we walk out the doors chris instantly picks me up and brings me into a rib crushing bear hug.

"your stuck with me now kid" he chuckles before spinning the both of us around making my arms tighten around him.

he then bends down to put me back on the ground but i don't loosen my grip around him. "no" i playfully whine as he sighs and stands back up

"fine have it your way" he says before spinning me onto his back so he's now giving me a piggy back ride.

"are we going to tell people?" i ask resting my chin on his shoulder so our faces are right next to eachothers

"we can if you want to. i want to stop on the way home and we can get you a phone, that way if you ever need anything and i'm at set or something you can call me" he says before dropping me on the seat of the car and closing the door before getting in the drivers seat.

"how would we tell people? i mean do we just come out and say you adopted me?" i look over to him and he starts up the car and pulls out

"well how about i invite the cast over tonight so you can meet them all and then tomorrow we can tell the public? if it's to soon then we can wait. whatever you feel comfortable with" he smiles at me

"wait i can meet the cast! are you sure!?" i almost shout

"yes, i'm sure" he chuckles.

we go to the phone store and he buys me a brand new phone then we get home and he tells me to go get ready as he calls his cast mates to come out for a surprise.

i take a shower then put on my pair of ripped jeans and a light pink sweater. i walk out into the kitchen to see chris sitting down at the island so i decided to hop up next to him.

"what are you doing?" i ask curiously

"well i just finished inviting everyone over and they are coming for 7 so what do you want to do until then?"

"can we go for a walk!! i used to go all the time to get away from that house and i can show you some of my secret spots!" i jump out of my chair and grab his arm "come on!"

"alright let's go" chris gets off his chair and picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder. "but we have to wear our hats and glasses so no one knows it's us. kind of like a top secret mission" hes say walking over to the kitchen and grabbing our glasses and hats.

i laugh as he brings me outside and places me infront of the car. "where are your secret little places then?" he asks bending down to be my height.

"well, if i told you then it wouldn't be as secret now would it?" i get closer to his face

"well then how are we supposed to get there? i have to drive dont i?" he places his hands on my shoulders

"that's the one rule i have about when i go outside. no driving! we are going to walk everywhere and anywhere's we want to go" i smile placing my hands on his shoulders- repeating his actions

"no driving! that's no fun" he stands back up making my hands slide off his shoulders

"it's very much fun. you notice so much more when you are walking instead of driving" i smile and he sighs. "plus it's better for you"

"fine," he reaches down to take my hand in his. "show me the way"

we walk out of the drive way and dow the sidewalk for a while. i start walking a lot faster then chris causing me to pull on his arm. "you are so slowww" i whine and he lets out a laugh picking up his pace a bit so we are walking side by side again.