17

"ruby evans! we are going to be late for our flight hurry up!" i hear my dad shout from the living room

"give me a minute! i'm grabbing something!" i shout back from my room as i try and find my necklace i misplaced.

i check under my bed, my night stand, my desk, everywhere. god where is it. i rush to the bathroom looking in every drawer trying to find the piece of jewelry that shouldn't mean anything to me but it does.

i sigh and go to walk out of the bathroom when my eye lands on something shinny in the corner of the counter. my head flys in the direction to see my necklace on the counter.

a smile instantly as i place the necklace in my back pocket amd skip out of the bathroom, making my way to the front door to meet chris

"i'm ready to go" i smile before opening the door and making my way to jump into the car waiting for chris to put the bags in the back.

chris hopes in a few seconds later and drives to the airport. the drive is quiet as it's early in the morning and we are both very tired.

"why did you have to get an early flight? couldnt you have gotten one at like noon?" i finally speak up

he laughs before answering "well the flight is long so that way if want, you can sleep on the plane and we won't get there in the middle of the night" he glances at me before taking a turn to pull into the airport parking lot.

we find a parking spot, park, get out bags from the back and make our way to the airport.

as we cross the street chris reaches his hand out for me to grab. i quickly grab his hand in mine as we walk into the building and making our way to the plane.

we board and sit down next to eachother and enjoy the ride to boston. we watch movies and talk for a while until i fall asleep against chris.

———————————————————————————

chris and rue evans spotted at the l.a airport early this morning!

it's been a while since we have seen our favourite father daughter duo around but they were spotted getting into a plane during the early morning looking adorable together.

chris and his daughter holding hands as they walk into the l

chris and his daughter holding hands as they walk into the l.a airport to board their plane

is it possible that they are taking a trip for thanksgiving since chris has a week off from filming or are they just going back to chris home town to visit his family and friends?

whatever the decision to do we hope they have a great thanks giving and have the chance to eat lots of turned and pie! we will keep you updated if we see this adorable pair out again!!

~e!new