15

chris evans has a child!?

chris has just announced that he has adopted! we met with them today and let us tell you, they are the perfect little family!

we got the pleasure of meeting the sweet little girl chris as brought into his family and she's adorable. rue evans is 12 years old and couldn't be a better child for chris.

with their goofy attitude and playful demeanour we are so excited to watch rue grow up and hopefully we will hear great things from her. we asked them some questions about how they met and what's it like living together, so here they are!!

so rue, what's it like living with chris? is he as fun as we think he would be being a parent?

he's amazing. it's like living with a bestfriend! it's not liking having a dad at all, it's better.

so how did you two meet?

well she was walking in a park one day and i actually bumped into her. we started just talking, small conversations then she mentioned she was a foster kid so i thought about it for a few days then i made some calls and now she's stuck with me.

that's lovely. so chris you start filming a movie in a few days, so will rue go to set with you?

that's the plan! i have my brother staying with us for the next few days to watch her while we start filming the movie and once things get into a routine i can't wait to bring her to the set and show her all around.

that's great! well it was so nice to sit down and talk with you guys! cant wait to see you around more!!

there's your exclusive look on the interview, and we can't wait to see these cuties in public.

sorry lady's, looks like your favourite superhero has a new girl in his life and it doesn't look like she's going anywhere's soon!

~e!news