65. A Change.... end of book 1

This is the last chapter of A Father Book One, I hope you enjoy it all and sorry that it's late

Severus was standing in front of his son and his friends, Draco, Blaise and Theo protecting them as Sirius was thrown into the air and into the forest while Remus change into a werewolf before their very eyes.

"Just like my fifth year all over again" mumbled Severus to them. 

Werewolf Remus looked at them, stroking them but turned away when he heard a howl, this made Otiz change form as well wondering where the noise was coming from, he wanted to follow but Harry's hand was in his fur tightly so he stayed.

......................

In the forest one bushy haired girl was trying her luck to save the day like she thought she could do with no help but she stopped when she noticed Sirius on the floor groaning at being thrown.

"Are you ok?" she crouched down beside him checking him over the best she could with her very limited knowledge of first aide, Sirius just groaned and slowly sat up.

"REMMY?!" shouted Sirius to her making her fall over.

"That hurt!" she said getting up and trying to dust herself off from the forest floor which did really nothing as she still looked like a mess.

"Who are you?, you look like a second year with your frizzy hair and buck teeth" said Sirius as he got up and looked around, "damn in the forest again, just like my Hogwarts years, I miss them", looks around again ignoring Hermione all together as she tried to tell him but failed to tell him who she was.

"I'm Hermione Granger, the smartest witch around, hey are you even listening to me?, I'm a third year if you would of had a guess you would of known and one of the best there is, will you stop ignoring me?!" she turned to Sirius as he was looking around making sure that Remus hadn't followed him into the forest but knowing his luck he would.

A howl sounded making Hermione shut up for a change and go completely still something or someone was close by, she wanted someone to hold her like her mum did when she was little when she had bad dreams.

"Get behind me now!" said Sirius pulling her behind him, his wand in hand pointing it at where the sound had come from.

Otiz came into the clearing in his teenage form followed close behind by Harry and Draco, Otiz looked pissed to say the least at having to follow Harry of all people into something so dangerous that it was going to cost him his life if he wasn't careful, knowing Severus the boy would be grounded.

"Harry help me, this stupid man won't let me move!" nagged Hermione from behind Sirius was was telling her kindly to shut up.

Harry looked at her and then hid behind Otiz dragging Draco with him.

"Rude much Harry Potter"

"For the last time Granger his name is Hadrian Jameson Severus Snape and if I catch you falling him anything else I will bite your head cleanly off" snapped Otiz, he changed into a wolf size version of his animal form to protect them better as Werewolf Remus came into view.

Werewolf Remus sniffed the air noting that it smelt like his mate, of broom wax, engine oil and leather and the fox that he had known over the year as well as his cub, his missing cub that now smelt of potions more than his honey and lavender rose he knew from when he was but a baby, the lavender was long gone now but the honey was still there just not as powerful anymore. 

The fox was protecting his cub and his mate his beautiful loving mate was protecting something strange and stupid and he snarled at it, her, what ever it was.

"Remmy careful please, she hasn't done anything to me or to you, I'm only making sure she doesn't get harmed that's all don't worry" he slowly stepped forward to try and help please the werewolf boyfriend of his, hoping that they were still together at least.

 He snarled at them, she was by his mate no one was allowed by his mate unless they were in his pack which was only him, Sirius, Lilly, James, Harry or should we say now Hadrian and now it also included Severus Tomas and Draco all by fault of them being in Harry's life now.

He lashed out making Sirius jump to the side to avoid being attacked and hit by those claws he wore, Hermione wasn't so lucky, she clutched her arm from where he had swiped out to protect Sirius.

She started screaming at it all and went to run away but Otiz had changed back and grabbed her.

"You stupid girl, never move from a predator they will only kill you faster" said Otiz his voice now gruff and sounding a hell of a lot older than what he truly was, she was still screaming and he did the one thing he knew, he put his hand over her mouth to stop her, silence was golden at that moment.

"Otiz I wanna go back to dad now, please" said Harry in a small voice clinging to Draco more than he would normally, this made Otiz sigh but he had to protect them as werewolf Remus was now stocking them again as Sirius got back up again.

Hermione was screaming her head off and all Otiz wanted to do was knock her out with either a good placed punch or his wand but he kept it together for Harry always for Harry.

Werewolf Remus noticed the change in the air, his mate was trying to protect his now extended pack but the stupid thing was there being protected by the fox that now looked human, he snarled only for Otiz to snarl back at him, him being more dominate at the moment as he was protecting their cub, always protect the cub more than anything the cub was the most important.

He backed down when he heard the snarl from Otiz but with Hermione screaming and blood rushing down her arm that no one seemed to want to clean up at the moment.

He snarled again and this time he had had enough and went to attack Hermione due to the racket that was coming out of her month it was upsetting his cub more and more and it was they only way to protect him.

He bit her shoulder hard making her scream out more, Otiz went to protect Harry but Draco had started to pull him away and hide behind a  tree away from everything that had happened, he was in tears being hugged by Draco he was safe.

"NO you stupid thing she won't live if you don't let go!" screamed Otiz making werewolf Remus let go blood sprayed everywhere and Sirius came to inspect the wound that his best friend his mate had given her, he tutted.

"Oh Remmy, Remmy what have you done to her, she's going to become the one thing that you hate the most, she's going to become a werewolf. Oh my love" he slowly walked over to him and werewolf Remus hunched down and whined to him as if to say sorry.

"Oh my love I know you didn't mean to but.. what has happened has happened" he hugged him "we are going to be in so much trouble, me for escaping and you for attacking someone which we all know you didn't mean to" he looked up to the sky to see that it was now becoming lighter as they spoke and so turned to Otiz to say something but all he did was nod and she started to drag Hermione away, stopping at the tree where Harry and Draco were hiding and brought them all back to the school.

Sirius had stayed with Remus as he changed back slowly into his human form.

END OF BOOK 1

..........................

Sorry for the wait guys but this month has been hell for me and my family to be honest, as you might of known I dedicated another chapter to my partners nan's who died in January we had her funeral  just the day after his birthday at the beginning of the month, then it was my 30th (oh wow) with my twin sister, me being ill again, having writers block which didn't help at all

Sorry its late but please enjoy