23. Prank War!

((Just animal appendages and hair colour for the moment, random fireworks))

Everything was set and easy to go, Fred had somehow convinced three of the house elves to put several potions into different food and drink while George had managed to place many different time delay fireworks and fire crackers around the school nowhere was off limits in their books.

They both had decided that they would also booby trap some of the doors so then people would also get attacked by their pranks... This was going to be so much fun!!!

............

Hadrian had came into the Great Hall for lunch and right away he noticed many different students and teachers including his father sporting different colour hair, clothes and funny enough animal appendages.

He so wanted to laugh but then he felt something on his head he reached up right away and screamed in shock making everyone look at him.

He had wolf ears on his head that match his hair perfectly and a tail also of the same colour, Otiz had changed colour instead of his blue silky fur it was now orange and kept changing making him look like a rainbow!!

Fred and George came into the hall sporting bright green Slytherin hair and Fred had green rabbit ears while George had green cat ears.

Harry just laughed out loud making everyone look at him again but right away turned back to their lunch.

Up at the staff table everyone was either sporting different coloured hair, animal ears and tails or even both!

Dumbledore had giant mouse ears that matched his hair
Minerva had Slytherin green hair
Severus had bright Hufflepuff yellow hair
Poppy had Ravenclaw blue hair and fluffy rabbit ears
Flilch had dog ears making Mrs. Norris hiss at him
Filius had bright pink hair and he was laughing at it all
Hagrid had giant elephant ears
Lockhart was crying his fake blonde hair was now Gryffindor red
Madam Pinch was looking annoyed as she had orange hair
Pomona had cat ears that matched her hair
Trelawney had purple hair and was muttering about how the world was going to end.

((Sev with yellow hair OMFG I'm dying people Filius loving every minute of it, great Charms being used))

Dumbledore stood up once everyone had sat down and had said "we all love to have a joke now and then and I'm wondering when..." he stopped and looked at the Weasely twins who were playing the innocent game as they knew that everyone knew that they wouldn't prank themselves.

"...this will all come about and end but as I can see it , it might just be for a few days at least" again he looked at the twins wondering what they were planning next.

"I can't believe they did this" moaned Draco as he was now sporting a pair of antlers which were snow white with silver tips to match his hair and eyes.

Blaise and pansy had managed to get away with no hair change and animal appendages which he was happy about.

Otiz was having a ball day with is fur changing and was up at the staff table showing everyone he could, when he got to Dumbledore he hissed at him and carried on to Poppy and Pomona who both smiled at him.

"Otiz..." was all Severus said making the hybrid jump over to him and almost onto his lap but stopped at the look he was given.

Severus pointed to a bowl next to his chair which had raw met in it for him and so his attention was on that more than showing everyone his fur.

At the end of lunch Fred and George walked up to Harry and his friends and they put their arms around him smiling.

"I knew it was you two" laughed Harry to them.