33. The Ministry

Once everyone had read and re-read over Harry's results they knew that they had to inform the Ministry right away, they had to inform Cornelius Fudge about what Albus Dumbledore had done to the Saviour, what he had done to the poor boy but it could wait until tomorrow as they didn't want to wake the poor boy up, he was out cold on his father's shoulder snoring quietly.

"Severus dear I think it be best if we all meet up tomorrow morning say at ten outside the Ministry and then we will head in and see Fudge" said Molly making everyone around them all nod, they were going to make sure that they were there for the boy.

...........

Severus was downstairs in the kitchen drinking some coffee with a small fry up in front of him while reading the paper which was floating when Harry came in.

"Morning dad" was all that was said making Severus spit out his coffee when he finally saw his son.

"Good morning son and how did you sleep?" he asked without saying anything about his son's new look, he was pleased with how he looked, he still had his emerald green eyes which he was thankful for as it reminded him of Lily.

His hair lay completely tidy on his head thankful that it was no longer looking like a bird's nest on top of his head like it normally was, it was now smart and neat, it really was a combination of James and his own hair.

Straight from Severus but slightly messy from James, the colour thankful stayed the same, he was perfect if Severus had words for it, he was a perfect combination of all three of them.

"Dad I think something went wrong, when I put my glasses on I can't see a thing do you think I could get a new pair?" asked Harry to his father as he took off the spell which was keeping his food warm ((a/n can't remember the spells name, sorry))

"Hadrian I don't think you will need them anymore, how about you take them off and see for yourself" .

Harry did what he was told and took off his glasses, his father was right he could see perfectly! What in Merlin's name was happening to him.

Severus could see what had happened and smiled and chuckled slightly.

"Son it's due to the blood adoption, you have my blood in you as well as James and Lily, more so me then them if I had to guess really. You won't need your glasses anymore and I have to say you hair is now sitting quite nicely" and he chuckled again at his son's expression.

"Hurry up and eat we have to be at the Ministry in ten minutes, someone thought it was a good idea to sleep in" and he chuckled again while he banished his plates into the sink to be washed later and place the newspaper onto the table to finish later.

Harry finished quickly but not so quick he brought everything back up and headed over to the Floo with his father following behind him.

He chucked the Floo powder into the Floo network system and called out for the Ministry, once all the tugging finished Harry practically fell out of the Floo.

He was caught by none other than Draco and Lucius, both were trying not to laugh at him and all Harry said was "I hate Floo travel" this made everyone laugh.

......

Inside Cornelius Fudge office everyone was sitting while he just stared at Harry who wanted nothing more to climb onto his dad's lap and hide he hated when people stared at him like that.

"So what has brought all of you to my office?" said Fudge even though he knew, the Goblins had wrote to him about the blood adoption and all the blocks and potions on Harry and who had placed them all on him.