19. HOWLER

Hi people these next few chapter are dedicated to japgal94, thank you for the ideas and I hope that I can have some more of these great ideas for everyone

The new school term has just started back up and Harry was quietly getting back into his school work with the help of Draco, Blaise and for some reason Pansy, he never did like her but since he had been adopted by Severus she had changed her mind on him.

Everyone was at dinner for the night after a week of getting back into the whole 'school is important and make sure you study' crap that was now the norm after two luxurious weeks of pure bliss, most of his dorm mates hadn't even completed their Christmas homework and were now rushing to finish it as it was all due in this week.

Harry sat between Draco and Blaise while Pansy sat opposite them, the three of them speaking sure that nothing would happen to Harry while he was eating, even Marcus joined them at one point wondering if Harry would take up Quidditch at some point in time but he declined the offer.... for the moment at least.

Otiz was trying to push Blaise out of the way to get to Harry as this had also become the norm but stopped when Hedwig came flying in landing on the table in front of the three.

Harry hadn't seen her properly since everything had happened and over the summer holidays and that was almost six months ago, she cooed at them and then jumped up onto Harry's shoulder and nuzzled his face, he was elated to see her and right away took some of his meat and gave it to her and while she ate he made sure that Otiz had his dinner as well.

"Otiz I want to introduce you to a very close friend of mine, this is Hedwig..." said Harry pointing to the snowy owl on his shoulder who had just finished of her treat "...Hedwig girl this is Otiz..." he then made sure that they were both looking at him, even though one had meat handing from his mouth, "...I want you both to get along with each other and no fighting, please" both nodded and then went to groom each other happily.

The three smiled at the two animals but stopped when Eriol came flying in and crash landed in Ron's dinner if all things who was quickly followed by Tyki who landed on Severus with a letter attached to his leg from one Molly Weasely.

Eriol got up and once Ron saw a bright red letter attached to Eriol he knew he was in trouble, everyone at the table looked on to see why a Howler of all things had been sent to the Weasely's, they were the one of the lightest families in Britain.

"I'm not going to open it!" said Ginny to her brother, Ron tried to give it to either Fred, George or even Percy but each and everyone one of them shoved it away saying that it was addressed to him and Ginny as well as Hermione of all things and that they should open it.

Right there and then it ripped itself open and for everyone to hear across the Great Hall, Molly Weasely's voice rang out.

((AN- caps is Molly, normal is Arthur))

"RONALD BILIUS WEASLEY AND GINERVA MOLLY WEASELY!!

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!! THIS WAS NOT HOW YOUR FATHER AND I RAISED YOU!!

BULLYING POOR HADRIAN, YES YOU HEARD ME RIGHT I CALLED HIM HADRIAN JAMESON SEVERUS SNAPE AND NOT HARRY JAMES POTTER, FOR JUST BEING ADOPTED BY PROFESSOR SNAPE.

HE HAS DONE NOTHING FOR YOU TO DO THIS TO HIM, ALL HE WANTS IS A FAMILY AND AFTER WHAT YOUR FATHER AND I HAVE READ FROM THE REPORTS THAT WE WERE ALLOWED TO READ, WITH PERMISSION I MIGHT ADD, I WOULD THINK BETTER ABOUT WHAT YOU TWO ARE DOING TO THE POOR BOY!