56. Plans for Hogsmeade visit

It had been a month since Hermione was in isolation and Hogwarts had become a peaceful place even though Tom was there aka Lord Voldemort but he was behaving so....

"I can't believe how nice it is to go to class and get our work done without being out questioned by Granger of all things" said Pansy.

"It's better than before, we can ask questions and answer them when called on" said Theo who didn't look up from his book he was reading.

The others just smiled at him knowing that they wouldn't get much more from him until he had finished reading.

"So what are we going to be doing now as it's the weekend?" asked Draco but it was only Blaise that was paying attention to him as the others were working on completing their homework.

"Well we can go to Hogsmeade as we are third years and we have all got consent for it including Hadrian there... mind you he's fast asleep on you Draco" he laughed slightly pointing to the boy sleeping on Draco's shoulder.

Draco looked down and sure enough Harry was out cold on his shoulder snoring lightly as he slept, Otiz had made himself small enough to fit on his lap who was also asleep, Draco brought Harry to him so that he was stretched out on the sofa with his head in his lap as he talked to Blaise about their visit to Hogsmeade tomorrow morning.

((O-chan from Hiiro no Kakera image it as Otiz on Harry's lap))

Severus came into the room to check on everything when he saw his son fast asleep on Draco and Otiz curled up next to him.

"Mr. Malfoy, I think it would be best to wake up young Mr. Snape and take him to his bed for the night, he has permission to head to Hogsmeade tomorrow and for the foreseeable future so if you all want to go I would head to bed now" and he smiled a very slight smile and the group packed up their homework and headed to their dorms while Draco went about waking up Harry.

Harry muttered in his sleep as Draco tried to wake him, but it was Otiz that woke up first and changed form, he was back to being a teenager.

"Ok whats going on? Why did you wake us.. should I say me up as Hads is still sleeping" yawned Otiz once he was standing up and stretching making his back pop.

"Well we were doing homework before you two fell asleep discussing going to Hogsmeade this weekend, uncle Sev said that Hadrian can go from now on and we were trying to wake him up but it wasn't working" said Draco as he headed to the dorm room with Otiz following holding Harry bride style.

..........

The following morning Harry was woken up by a six year old Otiz jumping on his bed laughing.

"Get off me goof!" said Harry as he finally got up from his bed after Otiz had fallen on him three time since he had woken up ten minutes ago.

Otiz switched to his teenage form and smiled to him as he watched Harry head to the bathroom to wash and get ready for the day.

Harry came back wearing a black Reebok top with blue jeans and black converse trainers, and when he saw Otiz in the same outfit only reverse he had to slap himself, of course Otiz would dress like this when they went out it was to say 'my familiar I will protect'.

Draco came in dressed in a dark green t shirt and black jeans with slits in the knees and bright red trainers of all things!

"So where are we going in Hogsmeade? I do want to try the sweets and have a butterbeer" said Otiz finally leaving as walking down to the little village along with everyone else following.

As they were looking around everywhere enjoying themselves and everything when Otiz noticed some bushy hair in the distance, he straight away transformed into his animal form and growled.

"What in Merlin's beard, Otiz what's gotten into you of all things?!" cried out Harry as he was pushed into a wall away from whatever he had seen.

"He's never acted like this before" said Theo and Blaise together, after they had man handled Otiz away from Harry who by now was shaking in place and it wasn't even lunch time and they had to go back before he had a full meltdown in the middle of the street.

.............

What do you think sorry its not that good I have been quite ill over the past month but it's kinda a two parter

It's not going into a full relationship with our Harry and Draco just bots and pieces will be placed but it will have some moments of cuteness between these two along with Sev and Tom, I might add Wolfstar as well not sure yet.

This fuzz ball is Cece Marie, Cece for short and she has kept me sane throughout this hard time. She was born three days before my wedding last year and now she's 14 month old!