About Otiz

Name: Otiz Hadrian Severus Snape
Age: 6 later on 14
Hair: Blue, short
B.O.B: 10th October
Eyes: Emerald green
Familiar: Hadrian Jameson Severus Snape (Harry James Potter)
Father figure: Severus Tobias Snape
Animal/Animagus/Patronus: hybrid- Bakeneko and a Kitsune (a cat demon and a fox demon)
House: Slytherin
Wand: Basilisk venom and Unicorn hair, 14 1/⁴ inches, durable
A Metamorphmagus

Favourite food: any raw meat, he does like plain cooked pasta!
Last favourite food: any cooked meat
Favourite drink: blood, will drink water when he's 14
Fur colour: ice blue
Favourite colour: periwinkle blue!
Dream: to be a grown up!

Lives: Spinners End
Animals: none (thank Merlin I think he might try to eat them)
Favourite toy/s: Rupert his toy snake and Mooney Hadrian's toy wolf

Favourite season: summer so then he can so swimming in the lake! He loves water

Hobby: drawing, building blocks, his toy stuffed animals
Favourite subject: Potions because of Severus and Transfiguration because of Minerva
.............

Otiz is a hyperactive young familiar who Harry calls affectionately Goof, that can transform into a young boy of six years old, later on 14, he has a lisp that makes he sound younger than he is, he loses it when he's 14.

When he is 14 he has something of a stoic attitude but he is trying to keep his animal under wraps even though everyone knows about, he doesn't want to transform for no good reason like he does when he's 6.

Being a teenager he can easily snap at anyone which makes him transform, in his animal form he is as big as a tiger with the same temperament.

When he's 14 he sees Harry as his little brother as he is also a familiar he tends to stay a year above Harry to keep him better protected.

He was automatically placed in Slytherin as well as he has his own wand this was without going to Ollivander's, due to being what he is, his magic made his wand.

He has a love of Potions and Transfiguration due to his bond with Severus as well as his love of it and him being able to transform, which has kind of helped him with Minerva. Advantage of what!?

He protects anyone he deems is worth it and the way he does is by feeling their magic and when he's happy with it he will lick their hands, if not be warned he will attack you.

To him if your magic sings a happy tune to him and it's a white light or any colour light besides black then he's happy to protect you if it's black then he will never protect you and will be in you an enemy of him as well as his familiar.

He is always seen with Harry and will do anything for him, he has made great friends with Draco and Blaise. He sees Severus as his father and Remus as his uncle who he calls Wolfie *laugh*

He will always shorten your name if he likes you but will completely ignore you otherwise, he sees the Weasely family minus Ron and Ginny as his cousins, Molly and Arthur as aunt and uncle, Harry's Slytherin friends as his cousins as well. Lucius and Narcissa are his aunt and uncle be default.

His slip is completely gone when he is 14 and so:

Severus- Sev or Sevvy
Hadrian- Hads
Fred
George
Percy- Perce
Charlie- Chuck ((so wanted to call him Chucky))
Bill
Molly- Molls
Arthur- Artie
Neville- Nev
Luna
Draco- Dray
Blaise
Pansy- Pans
Theo
Lucius- Lu-Lu just because it annoys him ()I had to do this))
Narcissa- Cissa
Minerva- Minnie
Poppy
Pomona- Mona
Filius- Filly
Remus- Wolfie it stuck, plus him being a werewolf....

The other staff members he doesn't like
.........

Otiz at 14

He looks like a blue haired Severus

What do you think of him?? He's getting so handsome, this form will appear at some point I don't know when but it will.

........

Should I also draw him as an adult, standing with Sev and Harry??

updated: 5/6/2020