35. Another Breakdown and a Human Form?

When they had arrived home Harry bolted to his room and slammed the door shut! He didn't want anyone to hear or see him, without his knowledge he had cast a powerful silencing and locking charms on his door and room.

He broke, he was crying like the world had finally ended, even though he now had his father, yes that was a hundred percent true but still, it was still so hard that his own biological relatives would do something like that in front of so many people.

Otiz tried to come into the room, he had hated that he had to stay in Spinners End while they went to the zoo but still, he wanted to be with Harry and not locked out of the bloody room!!

Harry cried and cried, his magic lashing out of him! His magic took on a purple hue but we going black around the edges.

"Why did they have to be there?" "Why did they have to say those things? In front of all those people" and he cried again, making his magic burst out of control even more, this made Severus run towards his room wondering why in Merlin he had felt that.

When he got to the door, he notice Otiz pacing back and forth and that his once sky blue fur was now blood red, his emerald green eyes were also red! He was angry!

Steam was coming out of his mouth, he wanted to get into that room and help Harry calm down but no matter how hard he tried the door stayed shut.

"Otiz calm down, you being angry won't get Hadrian to open the door, come with me and I'll explain what happened when we were out" said Severus.

Otiz growled to him but he knew he wouldn't be able to get into the room until he had calmed down.

............

Inside the room Harry at in the middle of the room, crying hugging his two stuffed animals tightly, he wanted Otiz in here with him but somehow he couldn't get into the room and he didn't know why.

He clutched the toys tightly to him, his magic still lashing around him which he didn't notice at all. He just wanted Otiz and his father but neither of them were there for him.

Again he was yet alone!

......................

In the living room Severus was talking to Otiz who was sitting in Harry's chair while Severus sat in his.

"Otiz as you know both me and Hadrian went to the zoo today as it was only the second time he has been there but as we were in the reptile house, Hadrian and I ran into some people we both never wanted to see" explained Severus to the hybrid who nodded.

"You also know that I took Hadrian form his abusive relatives, sadly we saw them there. His cousin Dudley I think his name was, the whale, was tapping on the glass of an enclosure, but then sadly they noticed him.

His uncle started to throw abuse at him making a right scene, then his aunt did and his cousin tied to pull him away from me which broke him more.

Without the help from staff members I think his magic would of lashed out like it has now in his room, he had put up very powerful silencing and locking charms on his room and we won't be able to get in there for the time being.

I wish we could but they are keyed to his emotions. Let him calm down slightly before you try anything. Promise me that Otiz."

Otiz looked at him like he was stupid but he knew he wanted an answer and so nodded his head and then got up off the chair and licked Severus' hand as well as nipped it.

............

Harry had been in his room for the passed three hours his tears now had completely dried up, he was still clutching his stuffed animals but as his magic had calmed down some what, he noticed something moving... it was them.

He looked down and saw that they were still stuffed animals but they were moving. His toy snake he had called Salazar was now wrapped around his arm hissing happily and his wolf he had called Mooney, he didn't know why but he called it that but it seemed to fit it, like a memory of some sort, was laying on his lap and it sounded like he was growling contently.

He smiled at them but they still weren't Otiz his beloved nutty hybrid familiar, without realising his spells that he had place broke and the door opened.

In came bounding Otiz who had licked his face that now it was dripping but Harry only laughed at his antics, Severus was in the doorway smiling slightly.

"That Hadrian was some impressive magic, I have been trying to break them now for over two hours but they were budging one bit, that silencing and locking charm worked so well in fact that I think we will have to talk about that more at a later date but for now...

How do you feel? It couldn't of been one of the best days I have to admit but that was only once and hopefully we wont have to deal with them again for some time" and he sat on the bed.

Harry just nodded to him and slowly got up only for both Otiz and Severus to notice that his stuffed animals were alive somehow.

"Hadrian what happened to your stuffed animals?" asked his father making the boy look at his toys.

"I...um... I don't really know" stammered Harry making his way over to his father and sat down on the bed next to him.

"I have to admit that that's some impressive accidental magic, bring a stuffed animal to life" and he hugged his son tightly only to have the snake go up his arm and make his home around Severus' neck.

The wolf stayed put in Harry's lap and didn't want to move, Otiz wasn't too happy about this new pup on his familiar but it was just a stuffed animal of sorts, he wasn't sure.

Otiz wanted to sit on the bed as well but the wasn't much room anymore, if his sat on his hunches it might fit but if he laid down no hope in Merlin was he going to fit!

Harry's magic reacted to Otiz's wish and magic started to swirl around all three of them but mostly around Harry.

In a swirl of purple magic and a bright light, where Otiz once stood, now stood a small boy that looked to be about six if they hazard a guess.

"Hadwin!" cried the boy who ran up to him and flung himself into Harry's lap who made himself comfortable, he pulled Mooney into his arms and smiled.

Harry hugged the now human Otiz who started to purr making his ears and tail pop out.

Severus was shocked at first by what he had seen but he knew that it was all because of Harry's magic, first he had magiked his two stuffed animals to somewhat life and then Otiz becoming human, just how powerful was his son?!

updated: 5/6/2020
..........

I will try and draw out human Otiz at some point

Sumire out 🌸

Hey I finished the picture

Isn't he cute?

Otiz is about six years old but can't talk properly but that doesnt matter has too cute for words.

He can change his hair colour so then he can go outside but he prefers it to stay his natural colour.