40. Interfering Once Again

The feast had come to end and everyone had headed off to bed, both Severus and Remus weren't happy about being called to his office but as he was in charge they had to go, Otiz as still completely out cold.

"I'll get Hadrian could you wait at the entrance to his office for me?" asked Severus as he placed Otiz's head on his shoulder and carried him to the Dungeons.

Severus walked into the common room and spotted his son right away, he was next to Theo Nott and Pansy Parkinson all happily chatting away before lights out.

"Hadrian... could you come with me for a moment son" said Severus just loud enough not to wake the sleeping child on his shoulder but loud enough for his son to hear him.

"Yes dad?" asked Harry when he came over to his father, smiling at Otiz hugging him within sleep.

"The Headmaster has asked for you, me and Professor Lupin to his office, by default Otiz is coming along because he would go on a rampage if we leave him alone" and he brought Harry up to the Headmasters office.

......

"Welcome Harry, once again to a new year" smiled Albus with his grandfather like expression with that blasted twinkle in his eyes yet again.

"Headmaster if I have to remind you again that my son is called Hadrian he is no longer Harry James Potter! Can't you get that into your head!" Severus had raised his voice which woke up from his sleep.

"What go on?" he rubbed his eyes and noticed where they were and he transformed right away, steam forming in his mouth and he was hissing and growling.

"Can you put that thing outside my office, it would make this whole conversation worth while" said Albus.

"Sadly Headmaster a familiar can't be away from those he or she deems needs to be protected. He will stay due to Hadrian being here, he shouldn't hurt anyone if you don't provoke him, that is" said Severus sitting down, letting his son take the remaining seat while Remus stood behind them, keeping an eye on the thing that was his cub's familiar.

"Fine..." said Albus twinkle in the eyes gone, but only for the time being. Otiz stood next to Hadrian not moving, breathing deep fur starting so change to a blood red colour.

"I wanted to just ask why young Mr. Potter wasn't at his relatives and not at the Burrow even?"

"He was at home with me" said Severus who looked to Harry who now had his hand firmly in Otiz's fur, trying to calm down.

"But why is that Severus? I got a message from them stating when they got to Kings Cross he wasn't there, they were worried that he had been taking or something, they called the Muggle police too look for him".

"I am his father now as you know I have given you copies of all the documents from both Gringotts as well as the Ministry there should be no reason why my son should go back there!"

"Severus you mean Harry here is adopted by you?" interjected Remus shocked, he knew Severus would explain everything to him at a later time as they couldn't when they met up but it was now all coming out.

"D... Dad can I go..... please" mumbled Harry to his father, Remus noted right away how scared his cub has become of Albus Dumbledore. His scent was a dead giveaway, it was sour.

"Hadrian yes you can. Otiz can you take him back to the dorm room and make sure that his friends comfort him and I'll be back very soon".

Otiz turned round and took hold of Harry's robes and dragged him out of the room, opening the door with magic.