54. Tyrant

Oh how they wished they could kill the bushy haired girl within their dorm/common room, they had had enough of the girl who was telling at anyone she could find about trying to get Tom removed from the position of Headmaster and reinstate Albus of all things.

By the middle of the week, they were all potting on how to kill her without anyone finding out that it was them, this included the teacher who used to love her and all the hard work she used to do.

That how ever had completely slipped and now she was only getting P, on her homework which didn't please her one bit think that the teachers were against her and her knowledge.

"I wish..."

"..she would..."

"Stop!" they both finished together making everyone that's within the common room all nod in agreement with the twins.

"How long has she been going so far today?" asked Katie Bell only to have Cormac Mc Laggen reply with "three hours so far".

Percy was reading but could get passed the page he had read for the fifth time within the last twenty minutes, took out his wand and cast a silencing spell on her making everyone nod to him in thanks.

Colin Creevey sighed more than anyone as it was him, the poor boy, that she had been shouting at trying to make him help her by booting out Tom.

"Thank you Percy for that, if you hadn't I would of cursed her somehow" said Colin and he got away from her and headed up to the second year dorms and away from the nutter.

"Do..."

"...we..."

"...leave..."

"...her..."

"...like..."

"...that?" asked the twins going back and forth making most of the Gryffindor's sigh at them as the still couldn't tell which was which when they did that.

"I will leave her like that for a bit longer, come on now its time for dinner" said Percy as he got up from his seat and headed to the common room door leading everyone else out while Hermione carried on venting to no one.

.....

In the Great Hall, Tom was looking out for the Muggle born that tried for remove him from office for no reason besides she thought he was in the wrong.

A whine caught his attention as a yet black Grimm put his head on his lap wondering why he was in a foul mood, yes he was human as they had come, he was rescued from that place and brought here by Tom to look out for his pup but he knew something was wrong with Tom.

"Don't worry I am not mad at you or anyone, my dear Grimm but I'm more than angry at that girl that come into the office" whispered Tom to him who only replied with a whine.

Remus was sitting at the end of the table next to Severus who was ignoring everyone besides watching his son interact with his friends.

Remus looked over and saw who Tom was talking too and when he saw the familiar black fur of one Padfoot a.k.a. Sirius Orion Black he knew something was up.

The other two noticing a glare on them they turned round and faced him, the Grimm tried to hide from Remus' stare behind Tom but he only jestered for Remus to come up to his office after dinner that night.

Everyone stopped what they were doing when the doors of the Great Hall banged open to reveal one very pissed off Hermione.

"How dare you put a silencing charm on me Percy Weasely! You had no right to do that to me! You are meant to be a Perfect! You have abused your power by casting that spell on me!" she shouted at the oldest ginger but he ignored her altogether.

"I'll be going to the Headmaster about this just wait and see what he has to say about this when I get him back into his position of Headmaster! That fake sitting in his seat will be out!"

Harry looked at Draco and his friends while Otiz layed under the table bored, he so wanted to bite her but that would leave an awful taste in his mouth that would most likely stay there for forever.

"You Sötétség will be out of here once I speak to the Governor's of the school board, they will reinstate Professor Dumbledore and you will be out of here!"

She then rounded on Harry and his friends who were looking at her in turn wondering what was going to happen next.

She walked right up to them, went round to the side of the table that Harry was sitting on and punched him right in his face breaking his nose in one fall swoop, blood was gushing out.

Poppy and Severus were right by him right away to try and steam the bleeding.

Otiz had by then had her up against the wall so fast no one saw it.

His hair was now bright red, his green emerld eyes glowing with anger.

"You girl come anywhere near Hadrian or his friends and I won't hesitate to rip that pretty little throat of yours"

He let got of her which she started coughing due to the lack of air that she had.

"Professor Snape, Professor Lupin, Professor McGonagall, you all saw it, that thing attacked me for no reason I demand you get rid of it right now!" she screamed at them.

"Miss Granger what we all saw was that firstly you accused young Mister Weasely about placing a spell on you which has been confirmed by the rest of the Gryffindor house to be in true, the you accuse me as well as threaten me for unknown reasons and the you attack your fellow student..

I think with all of this you will be place in isolation where you will be given a child's quill and books so then you can do your school work, I will be in touch with the board of Governors to then they can get you a personal tutor that will only give you the bare minimum of help teaching you.

We all know that your grades are now a P so if you want to waste our time by keep saying you are the smartest witch it begs to differ.

You will stay in isolation until the end of year, you will lose points but it will not affect your house, at any point you are not part of any house from this moment in time".

When he said that Hogwarts noticing the magic and the words ripped her house badge of her cloak she was wearing and she disappeared into an unknown room, which only had her book, clothes bed and table in, in a very much smaller room was a shower and a toilet. It looked like she was going to be there for quite a while.

Sitting down the House Elves provided her with some lukewarm soup a piece of crusty bread and a glass of water.

She was now completely alone.

You get a cookie from me if you know which twin talks first in their twin speak!