32. Cleansing and Blood Adoption

Severus looked at his son who was crying quietly into his shoulder, he knew he wouldn't stop for a while but he knew he had to do the last part of their plan, it was time for everything to be fully removed from inside his body and then the blood adoption.

"Hadrian come now, we know what has happened it wasn't your fault my son. You are no longer Harry Potter, you are and for ever be Hardian Jameson Severus Snape my son".

Harry just nodded into his shoulder he didn't want to look at anyone, he was scared way to scared to admit it but he didn't think that they would love him now due to finding everything that had happened to him from the moment he started living with is ex relatives.

"Haddy come on now, Uncle Sev is right...."

Severus sent the young blond a glare, by Merlin he hated that name from his godson, Draco just ignore him sand carried on with what he was saying.

"...even with everything written in black and white you now know that everyone in this room won't speak of it and that each and everyone loves you" yes he was being sappy but if it helped the young boy out he would take it.

He wanted to make amends fully for bullying him the first year and partly of this year as well and by Merlin he was going to do that. His friend was Hadrian "Haddy" Snape, nothing more nothing less.... He was a no longer Harry Freakin Golden Boy Saviour of the Wizarding World Potter!

Harry nodded and Severus could feel a smile etching onto the boys face and slowly lift his head up and met everyone at eye level.

The women had tears in their eyes while the men showed restrain not to cry but he knew that they wanted to but they were a big brave gusto to their wives and friends.

Harry finally turned round and met Griphook in the eyes and then he sighed "very well young Heir Prince we will get to it right now, but I have to warn you that it will hurt. That is something that I can guarantee you on that and I am sorry".

Harry just nodded he wanted to get this over and done with and finally start living as a normal teenager and start his holidays like everyone else has.

"Follow me then young Heir Prince, I have to do the rest of you to all stay behind s if you join us in the Cleaning Hall you would contaminate everything which could possibly kill young Heir Prince" and with that Harry followed Griphook into a different room.

"Young Heir Prince if I could ask you to discard your robes in that room over there and change into the robes waiting there, once done come out and then follow me up to the table" said Griphook only to have Harry nod to him and headed off to the little room.

Once changed he followed Griphook to the polished stone table in the centre of the room, he noticed that it sat in the middle of a Faustian Mark, and once he got up onto the table it flowed slightly meaning that it had recognised him needing to be cleansed.

"Very good young Heir Prince, we will begin shortly after everyone has stepped up to their places we will begin right away" as Griphook said this another twelve Goblins came forward and spaced themselves evenly around the Faustian Mark and began chanting.

As the chanting began to intensify Harry could feel like something was beginning to break as well as he felt like he was being pulled in over a hundred different directions, it hurt!

By Merlin it hurt more than anything he could imagine, it hurt more than facing Voldemort the first ever time when looking for the Philosopher Stone and having to put up with Vernon's abuse and torture! It hurt so, so much more that he began to cry.

"Just a few more seconds young Heir Prince and it will be over" said Griphook from his spot on the circle, they had been working on breaking and cleansing everyone out of his body which had been forty five minutes and a normal cleaning would only take about twenty no wonder the poor boy was crying.

They were just waiting for the magic to calm down before they let him off the table and back into the room where he had changed so then he could rest for a bit before they did the blood adoption.

Once he was let down from the table he wobbled on his now 'jelly legs' and was taking back to the room and placed on the bed waiting for him, he didn't even notice when he first came into the room at a bed was there.

"Rest young Heir Prince and I will bring in your father, is there anyone else you would like here as well? " asked Griphook but Harry just shook his head all he wanted was his father.

Severus was led into the room where he noticed that his son was in a light doze and went to sit down at the end of the bed, once sat Harry opened his eyes and smiled slightly.

"Dad that really hurt!" moaned Harry as he tried to sit but was was pushed back into the bed.

"I bet it did you had twenty seven blocks and potions on you and now that they are gone you should be feeling a lot better if not sore due to the cleansing" and Severus rubbed his son cheek lightly.

"Once rested we will do the blood adoption which will be just mixing our blood together in a goblet, a spell on the blood and then all you have to do it drink it. You will go through any changes through the night, nothing will hurt during then I promise you" .

Harry just hummed and fell into a slight doze making Severus smile a genuine smile for the first ever time since he was friends with Lily Evans before she came a Potter.

An hour later the two were back in the office they had left, everyone was talking quietly and only stopped when the door opened again.

"So next is the blood adoption, all paper work will be kept here and a copy will be sent to the Ministry once everything is finished, everyone over the age of seventeen will have to sign the documents to make it official, the only one under the age who will have to sign it will be young Heir Prince" said Griphook as another Goblin bright in a different dagger and a goblet.

"Thank you Runestone that will be all" said Griphook and the Goblin left again.

"Now Lord Prince I ask you to cut your wrist deep enough to full the goblet halfway, don't worry the wound will heal right away. Once done please do the same for young Heir Prince".

Severus did as he was told and once the blood of both of them was in the goblet Griphook started chanting making the goblet glow, he then handed it over to Harry so then he could drink it.

"Young Heir Prince if you would do the honours of drinking the whole goblet to complete the blood adoption" said Griphook once he saw Harry's face.

"So all I have to do is drink that and we are done?" said Harry making Severus smile and then nod.

He took a deep breath and took hold of the goblet and started drinking, my Merlin it was horrible, the rusty taste in his mouth, he wanted to spit it out but at the same time he wanted to keep drinking so then he would be finally out of Dum-Dum's filthy hands that wanted to use him for his own stupid little game.

Once he had drunk it all he placed the goblet down onto the table, signed his name and then crawled back into his father's lap and right there he started to slightly doze off again making everyone chuckle.

"Hadrian son you can't sleep just yet we have to go to the Ministry first..."

"Severus I think he's completely out cold now" said Pomona as she got up to sign her name on the parchment like everyone else did, lastly Severus signed his name.

The parchement glowed and then a copy was made and then both disappeared one into the Prince Vault and the other to the Ministry.

Severus paid for the cleansing and blood adoption and with that they all left to do their own thing, Severus took Harry home to Spinners End so then he could rest in bed.

updated: 3/6/2020