Chapter 4: Club Registration

I left the classroom, and went to the gymnasium. For some reason we had another entrance ceremony. This time we received some general information about the campus, then the crowd of students dispersed.

   I was one of the 70-80 percent of people that headed towards the dorms. Other students went towards the cafe, others went to the karaoke.

   My room number was 419. I opened the door with the key they gave me. They also gave us all a handbook containing information about the dormitory rules. It appears that the school doesn't want you to waste electricity or water. I wonder what kind of punishment they will give out for wasting resources.

   "As I thought..." I said out loud.

   My room was pretty much empty aside from the necessary things, like a bed, a toilet, etc.
I might as well go to the convenience store. I saw many students spending points left and right. I bet that most of them if not all of them are from Class D. Some students already exchanged contact information. When I saw a convenience store nearby there were people outside the door arguing. They were blocking the entrance which meant that I'm going to have to interact with these people.

   "What a cocky little first-year punk."

   There were three students laughing at one of my classmates. They appeared to be second years. Why couldn't they argue somewhere else? They're literally blocking the entrance.

   "Damn, move out the way." I said, gently pushing  one of the three second year students.

   Then one of them suddenly grabbed my uniform collar. Why is everyone that I meet like this? Can't it just be some level headed students, then none would occur. My classmate isn't helping either.

   "The hell is your problem." He really wanted to punch my face.

   "I advise you to refrain from doing that."

   "Hah! What are you gonna do about it!" He mocked me.

   He was clearly enraged. I'm just trying to buy some groceries and this happens to me. I sure have some bad luck today...

   "There are cameras above us, you know what happens, right senpai~?" I said it in a low voice, the rest of them didn't seem to hear it.

   A smirk began forming in my mouth, provoking him even more. However the moment he heard it he was reluctant to hit me.

   "We'll let you off the hook for now. You'll experience hell soon enough." He replied as if he was the one that was being nice.

   When in reality I could beat all of them at once if I felt like it. They appeared calm and composed, unlike some moments ago. You seem wrong about one thing, senpai. My classmates will experience hell, except for me and them.

   "You're that one dude that left the classroom." The student had red hair.

   "That's right, by the way do you mind telling me what happened after I left." I nicely asked.

   Unfortunately I couldn't hear the whole conversation. I had more important business to be doing at that time.

   "I'm not really sure cause I left shortly after." He responded, scratching the back of his head.

   "What about you?"

   I pointed towards a student that was standing besides the delinquent guy. He seemed rather gloomy for a high school student.

   "Same here, I wasn't paying attention."

   "Well that's too bad, catch you guys later." I sighed in disappointment.