Chapter 6: Murderous Intent

It hurts, why am I suffering like this?

Why?

Why?

Why?

"Tch, that sure was a short, but fucked up dream."

I got up from my bed and started doing my workout in the morning. It is good for getting some energy. Well at least for me. After finishing the workout, I waited twenty-five minutes then took a shower. Thirty minutes later, I left the dormitory and went to class.

Like always, I was drawing something. To be completely honest I was in an awful mood. Class ends and sure enough you could see Kushida inviting Horikita, again. She's been trying to invite her ever since the entrance ceremony, but has been rejected every single time.

Normally, I wouldn't intervene in something so trivial, but I want to vent my frustration to something or someone. Who better than Kushida and since I got an opportunity I should take it.

"Horikita-san, would you like to come with us to the café today?"

As she was saying that I went towards them. What should I do? It doesn't really matter, as long as I can remove this foul mood of mine.

"No-"

"You sure are a persistent one, bi-Kushida."

Both of them were confused, I mean who wouldn't be? Some random student joins your conversation, like who even does that? I put my hand on Horikita's shoulder. She glared at me, but I pretended not to notice.

"Can you please not put your hand on Horikita-san, she looks uncomfortable."

"If we're talking about her being uncomfortable, then why do you keep inviting her? She has clearly rejected your invitations time and time again."

She flinched when I said that. Does she actually think she can beat me in an argument? If you stop acting then maybe you would stand a chance.

"That's because I want to be friends with everyone!"

"You say that, but I have never seen you talk to certain people. For example, you have never talked to Ayanokouji."

I pointed towards Ayanokouji who didn't even know why I called him out like that. To be honest I feel bad for putting him in the spotlight like that.

"Well, I never got the opportunity to talk to him."

"He's literally next to the person you tried so hard to convince to become friends with you. If you really wanted to become everyone's friend, you would've become everyone's friend first, then you could have the privilege of building those individual relationships further."

The instant you play the victim card I win this argument. I'm sure you already hate me, but I'll find the secret you desperately want to hide. Even if it means ruining my reputation.

"You're so mean, Mochizuki-kun!"

There it is! Playing the victim, you are a delusional bitch if you think that's going to make me feel remotely bad for my actions.

"That's strange, how come when Horikita was cold to you and not to mention she sometimes glares at you, you just brushed it off and kept smiling. But when I just started saying factual statements, you suddenly started crying. So who's the real victim here?"

Time to end this, since I feel all better now. I better apologize to Ayanokouji when I'm done with this!

"Oh, but do not get the wrong idea. I just want you to be more considerate towards other people's feelings. Your friends are waiting for you, if possible don't make them wait too long."