Chapter 21: Opinion

In the end nothing was settled, but at least we'd spent the hour in discussion like we were asked to. The announcement came that we were free to go. Before anyone could leave I spoke up.

   "I was just wondering if I could get all of you guys' contact information?"

   Everyone agreed as we exchanged contact information. Then students from Class C left right away, followed by Class A, Class B and Class D were the only remaining people in the room.

   "Well, you're free to do whatever you like." They told us.

   After they left out the door, silence enveloped the room once again. We had dismissed Katsuragi's strategy, but hadn't managed to reach a new resolution.

   "Since we all are members of this group I would like for us to hold a discussion about the exam." Hirata told us, making sure Class B didn't hear him.

   "Okay, just tell me the time and location." I was the first to agree.

   "Great, what about you two?"

   "I'll join too." Kushida said.

   "That's fine with me." Horikita said, before walking away.

   "What a troublesome girl." I shook my head.

   "At least she agreed." Kushida said in an attempt to cheer me up.

   "Well, that's true."

   I sent a message to Sudō to see what he thought about this test. I'd gain more insight after learning more about Sudō's group. I already know that there is a certain method by which the VIP's are chosen. Nonetheless I will need to know who the VIP's from Class D are so I can start my research. Though I doubt that knowing three VIP's would help you. If I want to figure out the pattern on how they are chosen then I'll need to know another class's three VIP's. I got a message immediately, the contents were somewhat intriguing.

   "Once I get rid of this chick that's been following me I'll be there."

   Matsushita is making her move, while I expected her to confront Sudō I didn't think it would be this soon.

  "Aren't you in the same group?"

   "Yeah."

   So that explains why, it's easier to spy on him if they are in the same group. The problem I have is how did he notice? He isn't one to notice things like that. Unless she's horrible at tailing people. No, that can't be. She purposely is doing a terrible job.

   "Is there anybody with you?"

   "Right now I'm with Kanji."

   Is she trying to make him uncomfortable so he calls her out? Ike definitely won't notice anything, only Sudō.

   "Be careful, don't fall for the tricks she'll try to pull."

   "I know."

   Already playing mind games, Matsushita? You sure are confident in your abilities. If that's how you wanna play then I'm all for it. Let me show you how superior I am in that aspect. I'll beat you without even being there.

   You shouldn't underestimate Sudō, after all I didn't decide to teach him without a reason.

   I put my phone in my pocket, got up and left through the door, only to have Ichinose follow me too. She then went beside me and asked.

   "Mochizuki, can I talk to you later?" She looked at me with a bright expression, awaiting my answer.

   "Won't it be better to talk to Horikita if it's about the exam?" I turned my head to make eye contact.