Chapter 7: Zero Points

While heading out of the classroom, my body felt like it was forgetting something. You know that feeling when you forget something important, just to remember it later that day? Yeah, the same thing that was happening to me.

Hmmm.......

Wait....what happened to the art club?!
Ahhh shit!!! So that was the thought I subconsciously buried deep inside my mind.

My dumbass was fortunate that class just ended. I found myself roaming around the school searching for the club room. Desperate was the only possible word you could use to describe my behavior. Hopefully, tomorrow I can get some help.

It was tomorrow, class went as usual, but this was one of the only days that my attention was actually focused on the lessons Chiyabashira-sensei was teaching. After the bell rang, I initiated a discussion with sensei.

"Excuse me sensei, but can you help me." I asked politely.

"Make it quick." She replied in her typical cold stern voice.

"Where can I find the art club?"

"Are you serious? Stop wasting my time with these foolish questions."

Does sensei hate me? Never mind, she treats everyone like this.

"I'm serious, the school didn't notify me. Look I can show you."

She takes a quick look at it, before leaving. Hearing people around me laughing added insult to injury. Of course, I wasn't going to give up that easily.

Listening to the teachers made me feel more depressed. Once class ended, I made my way to sensei.

"Sens-.....why?"

She downright ignored my entire existence. Naturally, I also left since people were laughing, again. From the corner of my eye I noticed a lone figure of a girl standing besides the door.

"Took you long enough." She seemed annoyed.

"What are you talking about?" I doubt she would talk to me for the sake of it.

"Follow me."

"Uhhh, okay?"

Shortly after following her, we arrived in what appeared to be a club room.

"Where are we?"

"You'll see once we enter."

"I guess so."

Then we both entered the room, it was filled with art supplies. For example, there was acrylic paint which can be used on almost anything. Charcoal pencils for those who were practicing realism.

Ink was used by many artists to outline and color drawing, and that was not mentioning the variations of pencils, pens, paint, and paper.

"Ah, you're here already. Thanks for bringing him here." Said the club representative. The girl besides me nodded and sat down in the corner of the room.

"Did something happen?" I couldn't help, but ask.

"Let me explain."

Long story short, the school system malfunctioned and I didn't get notified for club activities. That's strange, no wonder Chiyabashira-sensei disregarded my question.

(A/N, it's very rare for the school to mess up like that, just take it as plot convenience. Btw, are there any members besides Kamuro, Shiranami and Kaneda that are in the art club?)