Chapter 5: Swiming Class

It's been one week since the entrance ceremony. I enter the classroom and the atmosphere is completely different from usual. Most of the boys were excited for the swimming classes that were co-ed.

"Good morning, Mochizuki-kun."

"Good morning, Mii-chan."

I greeted Mii-chan and sat down in my seat. Mii-chan was the only one I talked to during class. By the way, just the other day I went out to eat with her and some of her friends. Even though I have no idea why I got invited. To be fair, I haven't had many opportunities to talk to my other classmates.

I took out my sketchbook and flipped to a new page. I was peacefully drawing until a boy named Ike came up to me.

"Hey, Mochizuki!"

When I looked up, you could see how passionate his eyes were. So much just to see some girls in swimsuits. To be honest, I couldn't understand the appeal of it. Though I might as well try to go with the flow.

"What is it?"

"To tell you the truth, we're taking bets on girl's chest sizes!"

"Not interested."

"Wait, at least take a look at this, it's something we made."

Another student appeared, apparently nicknamed "The Professor," though his real name was Sotomura. Which begs the question, how did he end up with the nickname the professor?

Then Sotomura took out a tablet and opened a spreadsheet. The names of all the girls in our class were displayed. As of right now, Hasebe was the likeliest contender for the biggest breasts in the class. There were numbers listed as well. You know damn well that I'm not going to participate in this.

"I don't feel like participating, maybe next time."

"Come on, it's no fun if they're only a few people betting, you know?"

"Like I said, I'm not interested."

Since I wasn't interested they left me and started talking to the next boy. What are they door to door salesmen? I resumed drawing on my sketchbook. If it was something else I might have participated.

A few minutes later, a huge crowd of boys gathered where Ayanokouji was. Don't ask how I know his name, that irrelevant information. The girls in the classroom looked at them as they were like dirt.

After lunch had ended, it was finally time for swim class. Finally, the moment which many boys had so desperately waited for. I followed them into the locker room. Once there I quickly finished changing and headed out. Upon leaving the locker room you could see a fifty-meter pool.

"As expected of a government funded school."

I mumbled. The water was clear and beautiful, and because it was indoors, we didn't have to worry about the weather. Since we're going to swim I might as well do some warm up exercises.

"Wow! It's so spacious! It's so much bigger than the pool at my junior high school."

A few minutes after the boys arrived, a girl's voice could be heard. The boys were getting more excited as they were about to enter the pool. There's a limit on how horny you can be, maybe?

"Hasebe isn't here! Wh-what's going on, Professor?!" Ike cried.

I turned around to see what all the commotion was about. Apparently, Hasebe, the girl rumored to have the biggest tits in class wasn't here. Now that I think about it, where is she?

I looked around for a bit until I spotted her standing behind the Professor on the second-floor of the observation deck. A smile appeared on my face, I couldn't help it, seeing how they acted upon realizing that Hasebe wasn't in a swimsuit.

One by one, the rest of the girls appeared, until they'd all emerged onto the second floor. Kushida was among them. She seemed fairly popular among the class. The only problem with that was that many students seemed to trust her a lot, for example idiots like Ike and Yamauchi looked at her like she was an angel sent by god himself.

It's strange how she's doing too well for someone who just got humiliated not too long ago. She must've done something, no wonder the two boys I met at the convenience store didn't tell me anything.

Well it's not like it matters anyway, if she decides to take action against me, I won't hesitate to make her life hell. Hopefully, she stays docile like any obedient dog would do. Then I might consider making her an ally. Hahahaha, now that was a good joke, I would never fucking considered her an ally.

"All right, everyone, line up!"

A macho-looking middle-age man, gathered everyone together and started class.

"There are sixteen of you, huh? I thought there would've been more, but this is all right."

"After you warm up, I want to see what you can really do. Swim for me." The coach said

Since I was concentrating on my warm up, I didn't bother paying attention to the instructor until he said something that piqued my interest.

"No way, I don't mind if you're bad at swimming now, but I'll make sure you guys are winners in the end. Besides, being able to swim will definitely come in handy later in life. Definitely."

Swimming will definitely come handy later in life, huh? I may be overthinking things, but I think maybe there's a type of exam where swimming will be needed. It's either that or physical abilities are going to be included on upcoming exams. Then again I really don't know what kinds of exams this school gives.

The teacher asked us to swim for about fifty meters. When I entered the pool the water felt nice.. After getting in, I started swimming. After that, I waited for everybody else to finish.

While Ike was busy bragging on how fast he was, which he really wasn't, the teacher made us compete against each other. He said that the winner was going to receive 5000 points. The girls started first, the boys were on the sidelines, filled with excitement as they assessed the girls.

Meanwhile, the girls were swimming and I was laying down on the ground for no particular reason. After some time, the girls finished swimming and it was now our turn to swim. I was assigned my spot and placed in the third lane, while Ayanokouji was in the second, right besides me. The race has started, and we dove in.

For the time being, I matched Ayanokouji' pace. It was like looking at a mirror, I copied every movement he made just to mess with him. Since Sudou finished the fifty-meter race with incredible speed, I swam faster to not garner attention towards me and Ayanokouji.

I finished the race at ninth place with a total time of thirty-four seconds. Now, since I already finished swimming, I laid on the ground and waited for swimming class to be over.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter. I'm planning what will happen in the future chapters. In terms of plot this chapter really wasn't that important, but let me know if you like these kind of chapters!