Love, It's So Mad

Requested by gabi287020

warning: blood and injury

------

They were in the middle of filming their music video for their brand new song "Fake Love". They had plans of making this music video very extravagant and fancy. There were a bunch of dangerous scenes that the members opted to film without CGI. Filming it with actual objects would add a sense of realism and desperation. That's what the members were looking for.

Jungkook had a scene where he was running for his life while the floor behind him kept falling. Jungkook was looking forward to filming this scene. It didn't sound too scary.

Jin was called up first. He was filming a scene where the windows around him "exploded". He kept getting freaked out from the loud noises and retakes kept having to be made.

"You can do it, hyung!" the others kept saying. Jungkook added in his encouragement every once in a while.

Meanwhile, he relaxed in a couch while Jin was working. The dance scenes would be filmed soon and he didn't want to tire himself out before those. The Bangtan Bomb camera was on Hoseok, who was trying his best to seem entertaining. Jungkook felt a bit bad seeing him, so he decided to look away.

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook looked up at Jin. "Huh?"

"Get me a water bottle."

Jungkook obediently got up and handed him his water bottle.

"How much longer until you're done?" he asked.

"Almost. Five more minutes, I think. Then, you..."

"Right," Jungkook said, nodding.

Jin handed him the water bottle again and Jungkook went back to his spot, only to find Yoongi sitting there.

"Can't you move?"

"Me? No." Yoongi sighed. "Sit next to me, there's plenty of room."

Jungkook shook his head, but sat down next to Yoongi. He preferred sitting in the corner but there was really no arguing with Yoongi.

-------

"You're up!"

Jungkook stood up. Jin came out of the filming area and went up to them.

"They're just going to set things up and then... yeah..."

Yoongi looked up at the two of them with half-lidded eyes. "Jin hyung, you did great," he said.

"Thank you," Jin said.

Yoongi nodded. "You'll do great as well Jungkook." He patted Jungkook's leg.

"Be careful though," Jin said as he took up the spot where Jungkook had been sitting earlier. "It's easy to trip and fall and hurt yourself."

"I won't, don't worry."

"Good."

-------

The set took another ten minutes to put together. Jungkook offered to help. As things were coming together, he felt his excitement rise. This was going to be so fun to run like this.

When everything was ready, Jungkook was told to stand against the wall at the back.

He noticed Yoongi and Jin watching him from their couch. Hoseok was still busy with his filming. Jimin, Taehyung and Namjoon were getting styled.

"3... 2... 1..."

Jungkook centered himself on the camera and started running. The floor behind him started falling away, propelling him to run even faster. What he didn't notice was that his left shoe's shoelace was untied.