Bathtime

Requested by YoonjiOni

------

"Hurry up!"

Jungkook shoved his breakfast into his mouth as quickly as he could. The company van was going to arrive in twenty-five minutes. He still needed to shower. He ran towards his room.

"Quickly!" Hoseok said. He ran the opposite way towards the dining room. He shoved a piece of bread into his mouth. "Fwifly!"

Jungkook pulled his closet door open. He grabbed the first set of clothes that he found and went into his bathroom. He hopped into the bathtub to shower quickly. The water wasn't as hot as he would've liked it to be - a couple of the others were showering at the same time - but he would have to manage. He wet his body, before grabbing the soap. He dumped it all over himself and started washing himself off. He kept moving fast. He needed to hurry.

Within seven minutes, he was done. He shut off the water and grabbed the towel. He dried his body and hair messily, not caring if he wasn't fully dry. The water would dry off eventually, he figured. He climbed out of the bathtub, his wet feet setting on the tiles. He tried to step forward to grab his clothes, but that's when he slipped. His foot slid out underneath him and he fell backwards. Jungkook smacked his head against the edge of the bathtub.

"Ow," he mumbled.

He lay there for a moment. He had hit his head pretty hard and it had knocked the wind out of him.

"Jungkook, are you in there? Come on, you have ten minutes left! Come on!"

Jimin's voice was too loud. Jungkook groaned. He got to his feet. He carefully put on his clothes. His head was still feeling pretty woozy, but he didn't feel like he was going to fall over, so he figured that it must be nothing. The feeling would fix itself when he got to practice.

He picked up his pajamas and left the bathroom. He stumbled a bit on his way to the closet, but managed to right himself. His vision was slightly foggy and distorted. He was getting dizzy. Jungkook quickly sat down on his bed to catch his breath. The back of his head felt like it had split open. Jungkook's eyes filled up with tears all of a sudden. Something was up with him. He had injured himself when he had fell. This feeling wasn't normal.

"What are you doing? Just sitting here with a blank look on your face?"

Jungkook scrambled up. He wasn't ready to get into a screaming match with Jin. Speaking of him, Jin was currently glaring at Jungkook from the front door.

"You need to hurry up," Jin said. "Namjoon and Yoongi still need to shower. And you need to finish your breakfast."

"I know," Jungkook mumbled. He shoved his clothes into the nearest closet compartment he could find. When he came home, he would organize them properly, but there wasn't any time now. "I'm coming."

"Yeah!" Jin moved on to yell at someone else.

Jungkook's head spun again when he was walking to the dining room. But he tried to bury his fears from earlier and told himself that he was just being dramatic. He had just smacked his head, not fallen from a three-storey building. If he sat here for any longer, the other members would start yelling again.

Only Taehyung and Jungkook hadn't finished their breakfast. Namjoon and Yoongi were in the showers. Jungkook felt like he was going to be sick when he saw his half-eaten bread. All his hunger had been taken away the moment he had hit his head. His eyes were watery and he had to hold on to the table to steady himself. But still, he forced himself to choke it down. The last thing he wanted was to faint in practice.