Failed Stunt

Requested by VanshikaEthiraj

warning: blood, descriptions of injury

--------

In one of their old songs, Jimin had pulled off this trick where he had done a flip over Hoseok. Hoseok lay down on the ground and then he came in and pulled it off. That had been all the way back in 2013, and Jungkook had been enthralled by it. It was just so cool. If Jimin screwed up, he would crash down onto Hoseok and then it would end up as a disaster. But Jimin was perfect at pulling it off. He might've messed up the timing a few times, but never the actual move.

Jungkook had always been reluctant at doing any stunts. Things like him flying across the stadium didn't count. He meant things that involved him having to put any of the others in some kind of danger. He was too scared of messing up. Sometimes Jungkook had a habit of moving sluggishly, but when somebody's safety was involved, that wasn't an option.

Until he was given something similar to do. It was a dream come true and a nightmare come to life at the same time for him.

--------

"Do you guys remember Jimin's jump during We Are Bulletproof Pt.2?" the dance teacher asked.

Jungkook nodded. He saw the others do the same.

"Well, let's just say-" he rubbed his hands together- "-I had an idea where we could do a similar thing for the new dance that we have to do. Except this time, I need Jungkook to be doing the jump."

"Me?" Jungkook squeaked.

"Yes, you."

Hoseok curiously glanced over at Jungkook. "Am I still going to be the one to lay down on the floor?"

"Yeah."

Jin sighed in relief. "Thank you, thank you so much. You just answered my prayers."

"What do you mean?" Hoseok asked. Jungkook was thinking the same thing.

"I'm not going to be the one laying underneath that man. For all I know, he's going to purposefully stomp on my face."

Jungkook laughed. "On your handsome face? Never."

"Aww," Jin said. He put his hand over his heart. "You're so sweet. I love you. Ain't no way I'm going to trust you though."

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Namjoon raised his eyebrow. "So what is this going to look like, hyung?" he said to the dance teacher.

"Finally." He cleared his throat. "It's going to be very similar to that choreography except the other people, you guys, are going to be off to the side instead of at the back. That's what I'm thinking right now anyway. Of course, things can change later."

Namjoon nodded. "That seems like a good idea."

"Thank you."

"Am I going to have to that hat thing then?" Jimin asked. "You know that one where Jungkook comes forward with a bunch of hats and-"

"Probably not."

Jimin grinned. "Sweet. I didn't want to do that anyway."

Now it was Jungkook's turn to roll his eyes. "You're just saying that because I own that move."

"Now you, you better watch your mouth," Jimin said.

"If you land on my face, I will, I will... well, actually I won't do anything. I'll probably just be in the hospital," Hoseok said.