The After Party

Hello, just so you know there is nothing inappropriate. Sometimes people do inappropriate things during after parties, but this is not that type of story.

By the was this is a...

*say it dramatically* Modern AU

(Ps this is my first AU so sorry if it ain't that good...)

Now onto the story!

Future Ruddiger Here! I was about to post this but I stopped. I was like "What the heck is this?!" Let me tell you, I forget about half of the one shots I create. Then I read the first few lines and I was like "Oooooh! That one shot." So yeah.
I was so proud of how long I made it.
But whatever...
HAPPY READING! :)
-----------------------------------

"Please! Please! Please, come to the dance! Its the first party of the school year! Everyone knows if you go to the party of the school year you'll get invited to all of the other parties. So please, please, please, come to the dance!" Rapunzel was on her knees begging.

You, Rapunzel, Eugene, Cass, Lance and Varian are all in 11th grade. Even though you and Varian are only 14 you ended up in the same grade as you're friends, since you skipped a couple grades together. You and Varian were the absolute youngest in the school, including the staff, although who would hire a kid to work at a school and not a student. Usually the popular kids in school would tease you and Varian because of how young you are. Although you were pretty strong, mentally, so the mean comments didn't hurt, also (most of the time) you had some really good comebacks. Varian wouldn't get to hurt by those comments but none the less, he still felt hurt. But on the bright side of skipping grades, means you know a lot more than what kids your age do. Even though you're still pretty young, you and Varian are the smartest kids in the school including staff. Sadly the school district didn't let you go to 12th grade like you and Varian should be in. Dang it! Being to young can sometime stink. But also being young is awesome... when you get older those puppy dog eyes won't work.

"Sorry, Raps. But no. Parties aren't my thing." You denied. For the 13th time. She will not give it a rest. And yes. You have been counting.

"It'll be fun!" Rapunzel smiled. "No." You plain out say, "We have two completely different opinions of fun." "And what might I ask is you're idea of fun?" Eugene leaned forward from over Rapunzel's shoulder, still on her knees. "Ha. I bet its reading text books and doing homework." Lance chuckled. (Y/n) rolled her eyes, "For starters, I would say I have fun when I'm hanging with you guys." "And guess what. We'll all be at the dance so we can hang out there. We're just go as a friend group. I know you hate romance and that kind of stuff. So there's nothing like that there but some people might be there for romance. But we'll be there for fun!" Rapunzel did a small dance with hope in her eyes and stood up. "Raps, leave the (Y/n) alone. She doesn't have to come if she doesn't want to come, she doesn't want to come. So just leave her alone." Cass set a hand on Rapunzel's shoulder. Varian walked over to his best friend, "Come on (n/n), it'll be fun. I promise." He gave a small smile. (Y/n) looked down and sighed, "Fine. But only for a little but, I won't be there long." Everyone cheered. "I am so excited, I already have a dress picked out for you!" Rapunzel clapped her hands. Everyone stopped cheering and looked at Rapunzel lop sided. Rapunzel stopped clapping, "What? I have the perfect outfit for these types of parties picked out for all my friends."

-

-

-

-

-

-

Later that night...

"(Y/n)! You almost done yet? We're supposed to met the boys at the party in 7 minutes." Cass yelled as she looked at the clock in her, Rapunzel's and your doom. The 3 boys shared a dorm too, (Not with the girls, they had there own doom).