Y/n's Messages

Hope you like! :D
Future Ruddiger here! By the way this is a kinda like a Dark Kingdom AU, but its a little different then a Dark Kingdom AU that you would usually expect.
-------

Varian was the son of the top guard in the Dark Kingdom. He always wanted to make his dad proud, so he went out on a hunt to find the most wanted criminal, Y/n Rider.

Little did he know, the day he went out in search for her, his life completely changed forever.

You rushed through the woods. Someone finally found you. It was a boy your age. You knew he would never get you so when you found a clearing, you looked behind you to see no one. You were relieved that you were safe. You turned back to continue on your way, but to your surprise, the boy was standing right in front of you.

"Ahh!" You screamed and fell backwards. "Haha!" The boy laughed, "Gotcha." He smirked, putting handcuffs around your wrists. "Yeah, yeah, you did." You mock.

He helped you up, "So, Y/n Rider. You are under arrest." "Nooo!" You stomp your feet like a 4 year old who was just told no ice cream, "Are you kidding me?! 8 years on my own and I can't even avoid the stupid guards! Even a scrawny 14 year old!" "The names Varian. Get it right." He glared, before his face became soft, "B-But what do you mean 8 years on your own?" "That's none of your business." You say with attitude.

"Now can you please let me go?" You beg. "No, but *sigh* I won't turn you in. You must come with me, I won't turn you in. Although if you do slip up, you're heading to jail." Varian gives in, feeling a little sorry that you've been on your own for 8 years.

"Okay, where will I stay?" You ask. "I-I guess, I can hide you in my room." Varian thinks.
"I doubt that you'll let me go back to my hideout, so I'll need a few other things." You explain. "Like what?" Varian asks. "Well, I need a bed, hygiene products, clothes, ect." You list. "Uh, well, that will all be hard since no one can know about you." Varian thinks as the two of you walk to the castle.

Time Skip To The Castle

You were now in Varian's room after sneaking through his bedroom window. "Wow. Nice room." You say as Varian took off your handcuffs. "Yeah, I-I guess so." Varian rubs the back of his neck, "Now I got to take my armor of for bed since its so late." Varian turns towards his bedroom's bathroom.

"Oh, okay." You smile as he leaves. His head pops back in, "I trust you not to leave." Then he pops back into the bathroom.

After a while he comes out, he's dressed in normal clothes. In your eyes, he looks really, extremely cute!

He went over to his closet and pulled out a white t-shirt and a pair of shorts. "Put this on. My bed is big enough for the two of us." He tossed you the clothes. "Oh, okay then, but I, uh, I might be a while." You say as you walk into the bathroom.

It was taking a long time while you were in the bathroom. Even though he felt a little embarrassed for doing what he was about to do, he still needed to make sure you were okay.
He slowly peeks into the bathroom to see you with a phone. It seems like you were recording yourself. In Varian's clothes on... Varian thought you look cute and kinda hot in his clothes. He blushed a lot.

You were still talking to the phone. Even though Varian knew it was wrong, he eased dropped.
"Mom and Dad! Hi! I just wanna know how you're doing. I know you never gotten these or maybe you do but ignore them. But I'm just gonna forget about that and tell you about my day. Yes its true, I'm still stealing, but today I was caught! I was actually caught by a boy my age. I know if you were still here dad, and you still loved me, you wouldn't approve of me calling him kinda cute. Sure, he might be kinda cute, but I don't have a crush on him. Well, maybe. Okay fine a small crush. But if you met him Mom, I know you would find him cute and you'd be all for it. Although neither of you care so I don't know why I'm making these dumb assumptions. Now, uh, I gotta go. I love you guys. Please get back to me. Bye!"
You finish and send the video.