Time Travel

Hello, there!

I don't know what to say except...

Now to the book!

What the heck were these intros?!
Also, this one is over 4000 words long-  I hope you have time.

------------------------

"Hello, is anyone there?" A boy said walking down the streets of Corona in the middle of the night.
This boy was 15 soon to be 16, he had black hair with a blue streak running through, adorable freckles planted perfectly across his nose and cheeks and he had big baby blue eyes.

For some reason, Corona looked abandoned. The only source of light was coming from the street lights and the big moon above.

"Yes, someone's here. I don't know where you are, or who you are but, where are you? Just so I can help." You yelled while leaning against a street light, waiting for that voice you heard to follow yours.

A boy slowly walked out of a dark alleyway. He looked scared. "A-are you t-the person wh-who called?" His voice shook.

"Well, no one else is here, so yeah, it was me." You sassed. The boy slowly approached you, "Why is no one in Corona except for us? And, uh, who are you?"

"You mean, Ditched Corona?" You raised a brow, confused. "What do you mean 'Ditched'?" He boy asked. "Ditched Corona was a kingdom full of love and excitement. It was known as Corona, not Ditched Corona. But after someone who was part of the royal staff went missing, nobody wanted to take the risk of them going missing, so a year after that guy disappeared, basically everyone was gone. So everyone ditched Corona, that's how it ended up being Ditched Corona. Also Old Corona got the name Ditched Corona as well, apparently that one person who went missing was from there, so everyone left too." You explained. "Uh, wow. That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever." The boy had eyes wide open to what you had just said. "Exactly, no sense whatsoever. But I guess that's history for you. Never makes sense." You shrugged. "Okay then. But you never answered my question. Who are you?" The boy asked. "Oh right. I'm (Y/n)." You smiled. "I'm Varian." Varian said.

Why does that name sound so familiar? You thought to yourself

"And hold up a second. You look my age, so we must be in the same grade in school. We learned about Ditched Corona towards the beginning of the school year. I don't know which school you go to but we already learned that, so you should've learned that by now." You looked at him sideways. "What year is it?" Varian asked. "Uh... 2021?" You said, wondering why this random boy who showed up out of now where doesn't know the year. "What?!" Varian started to freak out.

"Dude, get a hold of yourself!" You grabbed his attention. He stopped freaking out, then he continued again. "Ugh." You rolled your eyes. You know how to make boys shut up. At school when the boys would freak out, you always had a certain way to calm them down. You never really liked that strategy, but if it worked, it worked.

You walked up to Varian and held him by his shoulders. He looked at you and you leaned in. Your lips touched.

Why is she doing this? What should I do... Man her lips are soft. Varian thought to himself.

Varian slowly wrapped his arms around you and held you against his body. You just expected it to be a small peck on the lips, but apparently Varian thought you were actually gonna kiss him. He didn't realize it was just to make him shut up.

You actually liked what was happening. You wrapped your arms around Varian's neck. The two of you just stood there, under a street light, your lips touching.

After a while, the two of you parted. You slowly backed away from Varian, you only took about 4 steps back. You just stared at each other.

"What was that for?!" You yelled. "Me? You were the one who kissed me!" He pointed to himself then at you. "Well, you're the one who pulled me up against their body!" You yelled again. "You're the one who thought it would be a good idea to kiss a random guy you just met!" Varian yelled back. "Ugh! That's just how I get guys to stop freaking out and shut up!" You huffed out of breath from yelling so much.