I chose... Dare!

I feel like I'm posting this a little late. Sorry if I am. Now, since I'm back in school from winter break, I'll have to post during school hours.
Today I had a little bit of locker trouble.

I was out for 12 days and I forget the code!

Oh and please note this is after season 3, so after the show ended.
Also this one is really cheesy/dumb/stupid...

Okay... To the story...
Bye...

----------------------

It was the Rapunzel's and Eugene's wedding day. Well, this story takes place at night so wedding night. Everyone came to the wedding You, Varian, Lance, Cass, Kiera, Catalina and even Vex and Captain Quaid from Vardaros.

It was during the wedding reception when you, Varian, Vex, Kiera and Catalina decided to go ahead and start your sleepover. The five of you were gonna have the sleepover in your room, since this all took place in the castle and you have a room there because you a princess, Rapunzel's younger sister.

-

-

-

-

-
You were all playing truth or dare.

"(Y/n), I dare you to... Hum..." Kiera had to think of a good one, "I dare you to look through Varian's bag and find some random alchemy potion thing or one of those alchemy balls then throw it at the floor and we'll see what happens." "Alright." You grabbed Varian's bag and went through it. You pulled out a pink chem-ball and threw it at the ground. There was a lot of pink smoke. Everyone was glued to the floor with this pink goo. "Gimme that!" Varian snatched his bag out of your hands and pulled out a salt shaker. He sprinkled it on the goo and freed everyone.

"Now (Y/n) ask someone truth or dare." Kiera smiled. "Fine. Vex. Truth or Dare?" You looked over to Vex. "Dare." She grinned. "I dare you to read this." You grabbed a piece of paper and wrote something down on it. You handed it to Vex. She cleared her throat, "Ahem. Wait what? What is this?" "Just read it!" You said. Vex cleared her throat again, "'Don't worry, Dad. I will get to the bottom of this. I promise. 🎵I will make you proud. Get the answers and set you free. Don't you worry. Whatever it might take I'm finding a way. And I swear right now. That no matter what comes of me. Anybody who stands or stood in my path. They are going to paaaaaaaayy! They... Will... Pay...🎵'" (A/n: Shout out to you if you recognize the song!) Varian's eyes widened realizing what song that was, "(Y/n)!" "What? I really liked that song. Your voice is awesome. I just wanted to hear someone else sing it." You smiled and Varian blushed knowing you like his voice. Vex noticed the Varian's blush.

"Now my turn to truth or dare someone." Vex looked over in Varian's direction, "Varian. Truth or Dare?" Varian started to panic on the inside. He knows what Vex's dares are like, she once dared Catalina to jump of (Y/n)'s bedroom balcony as a werewolf. He also knows what her truths are like, one time she asked Kiera to say her biggest fear. Which was clowns, (A/n: Not 100% sure if its actually clowns, just go with it for the story.) then Vex dressed up as a clown and scared Kiera half-to-death.

"I chose... Dare!" Varian tried to sound confident. "I dare you to make out with (n/n)." Vex pointed at you. Varian's eyes went wide, "Why would... What?" "Do you have a problem with kissing me? Dude, I'm your best friend, it'll be fine." You looked over to Varian confused, it wasn't like the end of the world or anything. "Come on, Lover Boy. Pucker up!" Vex teased. "Alright... (Y--" You cut Varian off because you jumped on top of him and started kissing him. He hesitated at first but then he held you up against his body and sank into the kiss. "Please... Stop... You two are so gross!" Kiera looked away, all grossed out. Vex was laughing so hard about how stupid you and Varian look. Catalina just stared at the two of you with wide eyes and her head tilted a little, she couldn't believe Varian followed out on that dare.

You got off of Varian and walked back over to where you were sitting before. When you and Varian took time to breath, it was Varian's turn to ask someone truth or dare. But Vex ended up asking Varian something, "So, how'd that feel Lover Boy?" Varian just blushed. "I'm gonna say it felt good." Vex assumed from Varian's reaction.

"Okay, my turn for a truth or dare. Cat. Truth or Dare?" Varian looked over to Catalina. "Umm... Truth!" Catalina said confidently. "What's one of your secrets?" Varian asked. Catalina sighed, "I'm jealous of (Y/n)'s hair." "Seriously?" You were surprised, "Girl! I'm jealous of your hair!" Catalina smiled big at your comment.

"Okay, Vex. Truth or Dare?" Catalina smirked knowing the perfect dare. And Vex always picks dare so... "Dare!" Vex jumped up onto her feet. "I dare you to go through (Y/n)'s closet, pull out your least favorite outfit and wear it for the rest of the game." Catalina dared. "Okay!" Vex ran over to your closet and pulled her least favorite outfit that you had.

She wore a white top with little rainbow poka dots all over it. Black ripped jeans. White high tops with rainbow laces, to match the shirt.

"Hey! That's one of my favorite outfits." You pouted. "Well, now you know to change your style." Vex pointed to your outfit she was wearing. Vex ran and sat back down. "(Y/n), Truth or Dare." Vex asked. "Dare!" You felt like she was gonna make you do something stupid but you wanted to see what she would say.  "I dare you to have Varian hold you bridal style in his arms for the rest of our game." Vex smiled. "Here I come." You jumped into Varian's arms. "Your turn to ask Truth or Dare to someone." Vex waved her hands saying anyone of the other 3.

"Varian." You looked up to the boy holding you in his arms. "Truth or Dare." "I say dare, because I trust you." Varian looked down at the girl in his arms. "I dare you to..."

---------------------------

Author's Note

I told you this one shot was cheesy/dumb/stupid, but oh well.

Also I didn't say a dare because I wanted to see what you would come up with. Leave a comment saying what you think the dare should be!

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon,
Ruddiger

Word Count: 1078

Future Ruddiger here! Yesterday I told you the one shots were getting stupid...