Pregnant

I have nothing to say-
------

It has been 4 months since you left Corona to travel to find Rapunzel's destiny with her and some of your friends.

But its also been 4 months since...

Since... It all happened.

The automaton attach.

The kidnapping of the Queen.

Varian...

Varian going to jail.

Its all been 4 months.

And 6 months since Quirin had been encased in the amber.

You've been acting weird lately during this trip. You've been getting weird food cravings, crazy mood swings, you sleep a least twice as much, and you've been throwing up alot.

The others were in the other room of the caravan.

"Someone, needs to question her about what's wrong!" Cass yelled, "I can't take anymore mood swings! And her weird food cravings! We have to go to random food stores just for her!" "Why not take her to the next hospital we come across?" Lance shrugged.

-

You and the gang stopped at the next town to take you to the doctor's.

You, Rapunzel and Cassandra went to talk to the doctor to find out if your okay or not while Eugene, Lance and Shorty wait in the waiting room.

You, Rapunzel and Cass came into the waiting room to pick up the boys and leave, with a surprise look on each of your faces.

"So? What'd the doc say?" Eugene asks.

"I-I'm pregnant." You studder.

-

You were in your bed, asleep from crying so much. While the others we in the other room of the caravan.

"Someone has to question her!" Cass exclaims. "We need to know who's baby it is." Lance adds. "I'll go talk to her." Rapunzel offers.

She walks into the side of the caravan where you are still asleep. "Hey, Y/n?" She softly shakes you awake.
You roll over to look at her. She notices the dried tears on your cheeks.
"I think we need to talk." She says. "A-About what?" You sniffle. "Well, me and the others were wondering if tou have any idea where this baby came from." She gently pokes your belly.
You break out crying, "I'm so sorry Rapunzel!" You yell, tears streaming like crazy.

She pulls you into a hug, "Shh, shh, shh. What's wrong? Do you know who is it?" You carefully nod yes. "Then who is it?" Rapunzel asks. "Varian." You say softly. "Who?" Rapunzel asks again as she lets go of you.

You take a deep breath, stopping the tears. "Varian." You say louder so she hears. She gasps. You break down, "I'm sorry Raps! I'm so so so sorry! I'm a terrible friend!" She pulls you back into a tight hug, "Its fine. Its fi,"

She gets cut off by the door flying open. "VARIAN?!" Eugene, Lance and Cass scream. You sob even harder into Rapunzel's shoulder.

You stop crying instantly and quickly run into the woods. You stop and lean against a tree, throwing up.

Behind you, you feel someone rubbing your back and holding back your hair.
"Let it all out." A calming voice says softly.

You wipe your mouth off onto your sleeve- you'll wash your sweater later- as you turn around. You jump slightly at who it was.

"Hello, Babe." Varian gently smiles.
"V-Varian?" You studder.

"Yes, Darling?" Varian innocently asks. "W-What are you d-doing here?" You take a step back, luckily stepping around the throw up. "Well, my cell mate helped me escape. Then I turned Ruddiger into a monster and raced here. I've been following you for about 2 days now. And that was all for you. I finally get to see my gorgeous girlfriend." Varian takes a step towards you.

"Y/n!" You hear the gang scream for you.

Suddenly Eugene pops out of the bushes to see you and Varian. He yelled to the others, "I FOUND HER! BUT BRING YOUR WEAPONS!" Varian turned to him, "Why hello, Eugene." Varian, once again, smiled innocently, "Long time no see."

Suddenly the gang jumped out of the bushes, weapons raised. Lance quickly pulled you behind him. "Guys, its f-" You got cut off by Lance, "Just go back to the caravan where you'll be safe." "But-" You try to speak. "Y/n! Now!" Rapunzel screams at you.

You move out from behind Lance and stand between the gang and Varian. "DON'T hurt him." You demand.

-------
Author's Note

OOOOOOO!!! CLIFFHANGER!!! :D

Actually, I'm just too lazy to finish it.
I'll make a part 2 tomorrow-

Okay bye.

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon
Ruddiger

Word Count: 763