Sleeping with a dummy

Hey yall!

I feel like these intros are getting stupider each day *pinches nose bridge*...

Whatever *rolls eyes*

Future Ruddiger here! No honestly, I was indeed running out of intro ideas. Also, I read a smut book and that's where I got the idea for this so this might be awkward. Idk about this...
Also, its short and I'm not gonna go over/reread it to see if I wrote this good and what not...
Also my birthday is less than a week away and I'm gonna die (I'm not literally gonna die, I just don't wanna grow up) (Being 10 was a good year. I miss being 10.)

Lets just get to the book...

-----------------------

You came over to Varian's house, but he wasn't home.

You walked around his lab when something caught your eye. It was the dummy Varian made of himself to trick the King and Rapunzel.

You picked it up and stared at it for a while.
You decided to take it home with you. Not in a creepy way or anything.

Three days later...

"Hey, Var." You walked into Varian's lab to find the real him. "Oh, hey, (n/n). Can you help, I'm looking for something and I can't seem to find it?" Varian looked under his desk. "Sure. Watcha looking for anyway?" You checked next to his Flynn Rider shrine. "The dummy I made when, ya know, the incident happened..." You froze up at Varian's words. He noticed that you stopped moving, "You okay?" "Yes! Everything is fine!" You yelled for no reason.

"Did you find it yet?" You and Varian checked everywhere. "Uh, no." You said. "Welp, I guess I gotta make another." Varian turned away to start and make a new one.

"Wait." You grabbed his wrist and he turned to look at you, "I know where it is." "You do!" Varian became excited. He's been wanting to do an experiment on it for so long, and he finally got around to do it. "So... Where is it?" Varian asked. You sighed and took Varian to your house.

You walked into your bedroom and stood in the doorway with Varian's hand in yours.

"Might I ask, what are we doing here? And why have we stopped?" Varian asked. You sighed again and let go of Varian's hand.

You pulled something out from underneath the covers of your bed. You take it over to Varian. "Here you go. You can take your dummy back." You looked sad, embarrassed, and nervous all at the same time. Varian didn't take it. He just looked at it then at you. He saw the frown on your face, "I have two questions. Why do you have this? And, why do you look like you're about to cry? And, why was this in your bed? Okay, I guess that's three questions."

You looked away from Varian, still holding out the dummy for him. "Because, I like you Varian. Having this... Its better than nothing. I know you would never feel the same about me so when you weren't home I took it. It might sound dumb but, I snuggle with it any chance I get and I sleep with it every night. You can have it back if you want, I don't need it. I'm... I'm good just staying as friends. I've learned to accept that a while ago, but then I saw this..." You still looked away.

Varian was shocked. He took the dummy from you and set it off to the side. He lifted your chin up so you were looking at him. Then he spoke with a soft calming voice, "I like you too (Y/n). I... Kinda always wanted to snuggle and sleep with you too. But now knowing that you feel the same way... You won't be needing a dumb version of me anymore. Because you have the real me." Still holding your chin he leaned down and pecked your lips. He pulled away and let go of you.

You stared at him in shock. "It appears both of our dreams are to snuggle and sleep with each other. Its getting late and your bed is like 4 steps away... So come on." Varian started dragging you into your bed with him.

You snapped out of the stare as Varian sat you down onto your bed. He was still standing in front of you. He knelt down and pulled the scrunchy out of your hair. Your hair fell in front of your face. You giggled. He set your scrunchy on the nightstand. He pushed you down so you were laying on the bed. You pulled him down with you then rolled him over so he was laying next to you. The two of you laughed. Varian booped your nose. That made you giggle.

-------------

Author's Note:

Yes, yes, I know its short...

There will be more longer one shots coming soon...
Hopefully they're longer...

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon,
Ruddiger

Word Count: 836