Band Mates

Soooo... I don't have much to say here so lets just get into it!

Future Ruddiger here! I actually do have something to say here. I didn't read over it before I published it and I have no idea what this is even about-
.....

ENJOY!

Oh, I just checked the word count... Hope you have time!

Now to the book!
-----------------

"I'm not joking, okay?" You have been in an argument with your best friend about this one band you are obsessed with. You said that the lead singer, your crush, would be into you if he knew who you were.

"No! Not okay. Varian would not be into you. He's far too famous and probably would be looking for someone a little more rich and famous. Or at least something like that." Your best friend, Rapunzel, said. "How about I message him through Twitter, (a/n: I don't have Twitter so bare with me if this isn't how it works.), and ask him if he would want to be my friend and if we could possibly be more." You pull up Twitter on your phone after pulling it out of you back pocket of your jeans.
You started typing before you read it aloud to Rapunzel.

'Hey Varian! I am your biggest fan. Me and my best friend have been arguing about whether if you knew me would you want to be my friend or something that is possible more. Can you confirm that you would like to be friend?
XOXO,
Y/n'

"Yeah, I guess that sounds good. But you realize that he's probably way to busy to talk with fans at the moment and tell them that he would love to be fri-" Rapunzel got cut off by your phone digging.

*Ding!*

"OH MY GOSH!!!" You jump up and down, "He messaged me back!!!" "Really?! Read it!" Rapunzel screamed out of excitement.

'Nice to meet you Y/n! Yes, I would love to be your friend. You can message me whenever you please. Don't be worried about disturbing me at any times.
Talk to you later Babe❤,
Varian'

Both yours and Rapunzel's faces were frozen with surprise after reading the message. You slowly looked up from your phone and started to squeal as you looked at Rapunzel, "Oh my gosh! He called me Babe and gave me a heart!" "I. Can't. Believe it! Varian obviously likes you!" Rapunzel squealed. "You think so?" Your excitement calmed down into nervousness. "Oh I know so." Rapunzel smirks. "Yay!" You jumped up and down in excitement again.

"Do you think I might have a chance with the lead guitarist, Eugene?" Rapunzel asked. "Try!" You encourage. She left the room to go message that Eugene guy.

'Maybe I should message him again!' You thought before you started typing.

'Its me again. I just wanted to ask when are you going on tour again? I would love you see you in concert, like the other 17 times and yes I have been out of state just to see you.'

You sent the message out before typing a new message.

'Please don't tell me I sound like a stalker. I promise you I'm not... Well it depends on your definition of stalker.'

~WITH VARIAN~

Varian sat on the couch, scrolling through his phone looking at your account on Twitter, trying to learn more about you.

Eugene walked into the room, "Dude. The manager is calling us in for a meeting. Hey, what are you doing?" "Oh, this girl messaged me and I'm just looking at her Twitter now." Varian explains. "Isn't it so annoying when girls message us?" Eugene groaned. "No, no, no. This one isn't that bad. She seems really awesome. Not to mention she's really hot." Varian swooned over your photos on Twitter. He held up his phone to Eugene. "Yeah, she is hot." Eugene looks at a picture of her. "Watch it. I want to call her mine." Varian glared as he pulled his phone back, "I'm gonna message her back." That's when he messaged you. "Fine, but we really need to go." Eugene said. "Give me a minute... And done!" He sent the message and left with Eugene.