The New Student

This will go towards today's one shot because of me being sick... I love you guys! Also thanks for the support and get-well wishes!

Now to the book!

----------------------

"Hey, Maya! Hey, James!" You said walking into class and sitting down at your desk.

Maya and James are your two best friends. They were in almost all your classes at school. You sat between them in science class. It was the beginning of the class and usually the teacher never comes in till about five minutes after the class actually starts.

"Sup." James smiled. Maya was bouncing up and down in her seat, "Did you hear? We're getting a new student in our class today! I hope he's cute. I forgot his name through. Whatever, I just hope he's super cute." Maya was really excited. "Yeah. Ever since Ms. Periwinkle told us we were getting a new student, you couldn't stop mentioning it." You laughed. "Well excuse me for being excited." Maya looked away.

"Besides Maya's obsession with meeting the new student, you would not believe what happened last night." James started his story. Then Ms. Periwinkle walked into the classroom and started to set up her desk for the day. Right before she started class, James finished his story, "In the end, we found out that the pancake my dog, Kelsey, ate, was actually a small plastic frisbee that was made to look like a pancake." You and Maya giggled at the funny story.

Ms. Periwinkle slammed her ruler on the desk to get everyone's attention. "Good morning, Ms. Periwinkle." All the students said in unison. "Good morning class." Ms. Periwinkle set down her ruler and walked to the door. She stood in front of the class, "As you all may remember, I explained that we have a new student from Old Corona High School transferring to our school. He should be here any minute." Ms. Periwinkle opened the door to wait for the new student. The security guard, Mr. Colon, popped his head in the classroom, "Yo. What's up (Y/n)?" He's been picking on you and saying hello to you ever since he found out that one of the kids in your grade has a crush on you. You waved 'Hi'.

Mr. Colon popped his head out and in walked a kid. The kid had baby blue eyes,
(A/n: While editing this I reread 'The kid had baby blues eyes' as 'The kid had a baby with blue eyes'. Idk how I read that, but I needed to share it.),
perfect freckles scattered all over his nose and cheeks, he had deep black hair with a blue strip running through it.

Maya grabbed your arm and started shaking you. She whisper shouted, "He is cute! He is cute!" You had to admit he was kinda cute. But not that cute, that you would fall in love with him.

"Say hello to your new student." Ms. Periwinkle said. Everyone in the class either said "Hey!", " Hi!" or "Hello!" The boy smiled nervous and gave a small wave. "What's your name young man?" Ms. Periwinkle turned to the boy. "My name's Varian." The boy said. "Oh my gosh! He has the cutest name ever!" Maya shook your arm more. "Ugh, Maya. Stop fan-girling over Varian." You rolled your eyes. "Oh come on (n/n)! I can see it in your eyes. You have a thing for him." Maya let go of your arm. "Sure he may be cute, but its not like I'm in love with him." You turned back to face the front of the room where Ms. Periwinkle and Varian were standing.

"Varian, you will be sitting behind (Y/n). (Y/n) can you stand up so he knows where to sit." You stood up, obeying what Ms. Periwinkle had asked. "You see right there. That open desk." Ms. Periwinkle pointed to the open desk behind you. Varian walked through the classroom and made it to his seat. "Get unpacked Varian, then when you are done, (Y/n) will give you a tour of the school." Varian started to unpack his school stuff into his desk. Maya leaned over and whispered something into your ear, "Mention to him that you have a cute friend named Maya." You rolled your eyes.