Y/n And The 7 Kingdoms

Dumb Disney had cancelled Varian And The 7 Kingdoms before it aired because 'VaRiaN wAsN't OnE oF ThE MAin ChARacTeRs Of TTS!'

But like dude! He was the (adorakable) villain in season 1! Then he was even in the intro season 3!!!
HOW CAN HE NOT BE A MAIN CHARACTER?!?!?!
-----

You were sitting at the dinner table with your best friend, Varian, and his dad, Quirin.
Quirin had invited you over for dinner.

Varian poked at his food, looking kinda sad. Quirin noticed, "Son, is everything alright?"

Varian froze, "I, uh... Kinda, I guess. Lately I've, uh, I've been thinking about Mom." That's when Quirin almost choked on his food, "Excuse me?" "Mom. She... I don't remember her. I remember I was 5 when she, uh, did she disappear?" Varian asks.

Quirin sighed, "Well, uh, your mom. She went on a trip with her best friend. They were going on an adventure to find something, I don't exactly remember what it was. After about 4 years, so when you were about 9, her friend came to our house saying that your mom didn't- she didn't make it during her adventure." Varian's eyes started to water as Quirin looked down.

You sat there before breaking out laughing. Both guys looked at you in confusion and a little bit of anger.

After a lot of laughter, you slowly calm down. "Aww. That's great!" You say in between laughs, "You really believed Donella! Oh that's sweet!" You wipe an imaginary tear away.

Quirin froze, "Y-You know Donella."

"Yeah." I fully calm down. "How?!" Quirin stands up. "I dated her 'son'." I say, "He was a total dork. Varian reminds me so much of him."

"But also I can see full Ulla in Varian." I add "You know my wife too?!" Quirin yells at you. "I, uh... Yeah." You flinch.

"You said something about believing Donella." Quirin calms down. "Yeah. That was a stupid move." You cross my arms. Quirin glares at you. "Sorry." You fake cough, before continuing.

"Donella is a liar." You start, "She is a thief. She wanted to steal all the totems for who knows why. Donella and Ulla did in fact find the Eternal Library. The two ended up in a huge fight. Donella trapped Ulla in the library. I think Ulla became possesed. This was over 6 years ago and I was 9 when this happened so I don't really remember all the details."

Quirin and Varian were in shock. "YOU KNEW THIS AND NEVER TOLD US!!!" Quirin screamed. "Dad. Calm down." Varian said. "I'm sorry. I didn't know you wanted to know." You apologize. Quirin takes a deep breath.

"I, uh, Y/n?" Varian starts, "D-Do you know, well, remember where the Eternal Library is? Maybe we can get Mom back."
"M-Maybe." You say nervously.

If you guys could save her, would Varian and Quirin leave you if Ulla refuses to leave? They would want to stay with her. They'd be a family once more.

"Okay!" Varian smiles, "If you do remember, we can go and try to get Mom back! Let's get packing!" Varian ran off to his bedroom to pack.

Quirin smiled at you, "Thank you. And if we're going, we better get some sleep. See you in the morning."
And with that, you left their house.

The Next Day!

You entered Varian's house, nervously. You had packed lots of stuff.

Varian came skipping down the steps from the second floor of the house with a backpack on.
"Well someone's excited." You giggle at Varian's cuteness. "Yep! And I have my adventure outfit on!" Varian stands with one fist on his hip and the other hand holding a staff.

 "Yep! And I have my adventure outfit on!" Varian stands with one fist on his hip and the other hand holding a staff