Heartless

Theo wakes up inside one of the cadaver drawers in the Beacon Hills Hospital Morgue. He batters the door until it opens. He seems confused as a voice from the hallway outside whispers his name. He heads toward the voice and finds his sister Tara Raeken (Shelby Steel) on the ground crawling toward him. There is a gaping bloody hole in her chest where her heart was removed. She reaches into his chest and rips out his heart. He flashes back to when he let her die so that the Dread Doctors could take her heart and place it in his body to make him a chimaera. He dies.

Theo wakes up inside one of the cadaver drawers in the Beacon Hills Hospital Morgue. He batters the door until it opens. A voice calls his name. His sister catches him and rips out his heart. Theo relives this over and over again until finally he no longer runs from his sister and says she doesn't have to stop.

~~~~

Malia sits on Theo's chest and pounds his face again and again.

"It's okay, you don't have to stop," Theo all but whispers.

"Trust me, I won't," Malia replies furiously and flicks out her claws.

"Malia, enough!" Scott yells and drags Malia away from Theo. "Slow down, okay? He's going back into the ground."

"You can't. He remembers Stiles and Selene," Liam protests.

"Scott remembers Stiles and Selene. Lydia, Brett and I remember Stiles and Selene," Malia points out furiously.

"The Dread Doctors knew all about the Wild Hunt. He can help us," Liam tries.

"Or, he could kill us," Scott points out exasperatedly. 

"He's my responsibility. Noshiko gave me the sword," Liam counters.

"It's so awkward when Mom and Dad fight," Theo says after dragging himself against the fridge. 

"Shut up!" Scott, Malia and Liam yell simultaneously. 

"He's not wrong," Brett points out. They turn to him and he simply smiles.

"You both are right. If Theo tries anything, we'll send him back to the Skinwalkers. But, for right now..." Hayden proposes.

"He goes back now," Scott says.

"Except Liam's the one with the sword..." Theo tries.

"Shut up!" Hayden, Malia, Scott and Malia yells.

"Dude," Brett says. "Don't even try,"

"Look," Liz starts. She glances at Theo warily. "I know we can't trust Theo. But we can trust him to save his own ass."

Scott frowns at Liz's statement. He grabs Liam by the wrist and leads him into the living room to talk, leaving Malia, Liz, Brett, Hayden, and Theo in the back room. Malia walks toward Theo, forcing Hayden to step between them to stop her.

"Malia..." Hayden warns.

"Can you give me a second alone with Theo?" Malia asks.

"Why?"

"So I can kill him." Brett snorts, seemingly amused by the entirety of this situation.

"Okay, look-- I know that there are mixed feelings all around, but I might be your only option to stop the Wild Hunt," Theo points out.

"Let's kill him," Malia concludes and Brett grabs her shoulder to hold her back.

Liam and Scott both agree they can't trust Theo. Liam says they can still use him. Scott reminds him that Theo tricked Liam into trying to kill Scott and then finished the job himself when Liam failed. He also points out that he killed the other chimera and his sister. Liam argues that Theo might be their only chance to get Stiles back from the Ghost Riders. Liam admits that using Theo might be a mistake but points out that Scott also made mistakes when he was "learning to be an Alpha." Scott eventually acquiesces because he says they have to do whatever it takes to save Stiles and Selene.