Master Plan

Chris Argent, Scott and Isaac arrive in Argent's car at Beacon Hills Warehouse District. 

"I think he stopped moving" Isaac states about Jackson's body. 

"Where's Derek?" Argent asks. 

"Waiting to make a dramatic entrance" Selene answers as she emerges from the shadows. 

"So, you're not angry anymore?" Scott asks. 

"Ow but I am. My hatred for Gerard is just bigger" Selene explains and smirks. As Selene said Derek comes running in the alley on hands and feet, does a flip and lands in a superhero pose, his eyes glowing red. You can basically hear Peter's eyes roll a little further away. 

"I'm here for Jackson. Not you" Argent explains. 

"Somehow I don't find that very comforting" Derek replies. Selene snorts. 

"I'm pretty sure no one here is comfortable" She states and no one really disagrees.

~~~ 

Everyone gets inside one of the buildings and stand around the body bag with Jackson in. 

"Where are they?" Scott asks. 

"Who?" Derek asks in return. 

"Peter and Lydia" Scott yells. Derek goes to stand over Jackson, most likely to slash his throat. 

"Wait" Selene orders and Derek stops. Everyone looks at her expectingly. "You're doing exactly what Gerard wants you to do" Selene realises. Derek raises an eyebrow. 

"I'm doing exactly what he wants by killing his guard dog? Yeah sure" Derek replies. 

"She's right. If Jackson's a dog, he's turning rabid. And my father would never let a rabid dog live" Chris admits. 

"Of course not. Anything that dangerous, that out of control... is better of dead" Gerard reveals himself. Derek is about to slash Jackson's throat but Selene pushes him back, right on time. Jackson gets back up and hisses. 

"Isaac, Scott, duck" Selene says and they listen right on time to miss one of Allison's arrows. 

Selene rolls out her sword again and Jackson looks at her. She lets her eyes glow their amber colour and her claws emerge. Jackson hisses again and she growls in response. 

Chris shoots Jackson, making him jump up on the car and behind it. When he comes back up he's full-on Kanima. Selene transforms in full wolf as response and growls again. The Kanima jumps towards Chris and she jumps too, meeting it in the middle and pushing it out of its course. They have a wrestling out of everyone's view and then the Kanima comes back into view. 

Isaac, Scott and Derek get in their werewolf form and Chris tries to shoot the thing again but it uses its tail to throw away his gun. Chris backs away a little and then takes out a knife. The Kanima charges at him and throws him on his back. It paralyses him and gets up. 

It screeches at Derek and the others and they growl in response. Derek charges towards it and head bumps it. He blocks the Kanima's arm with his own and hits it with his other. The Kanima pushes him back, making him twirl over a truck. 

Scott sticks his claws in the Kanima's back and it pushes him away. 

Right after Isaac hits it across the head using his body weight as extra strength with a jump attack. Then it's unclear whose arm is holding back whose. 

Meanwhile, Derek climbs up a rail. The Kanima pushes Isaac back and he lands in a few planks. Derek jumps on the Kanima's back also using his body weight. Derek tries to use his claws and the Kanima grabs his arm. The Kanima uses his other arm and takes ahold of Derek's shoulder.