Pressure Test

At Gerard's hunter HQ, two young werewolves - Jiang and Tierney, and Theo are tied to a metal scissor gate while former Eichen House orderly Schrader pokes them with a high-voltage taser stick. The two new werewolves keep telling him they'll never give him any information and aren't afraid to die, but Schrader says he doesn't have any questions for them. Theo says he's not with them and will cooperate in any way necessary.

Schrader throws a bucket of water on them and then electrifies the entire gate. Theo tries to reason with Schrader, offering again to help him, but Schrader continues to shock them. Theo says if they make it out alive he'll kill the werewolves himself.

Then, realizing that the electricity is beginning to melt through the plastic handcuffs holding the prisoners to the gate. He begins to taunt Schrader, reminding him of his sadistic treatment of the patients at Eichen House and calling him a psycho and a freak. Schrader dials the electricity up to 11. The surge burns through the cuffs and Theo breaks free. He easily incapacitates Schrader and straps him to the metal gate. 

The three of them hear a growl from the hallway and turn to be met with Elias. The older werewolf eyes the Eichen Orderly and turns to the trio with a raised eyebrow.

"I suppose you didn't need my help, then," he smirks and embraces the two young werewolves. 

"You're just gonna leave him here?" The girl then asks Theo with a glance at Schrader.

"Him and you," Theo replies.

"We didn't need your help anyway," the boy counters.

"Come on. I want to put a couple hundred miles between us and this place by dawn," Elias announces.

"You got a car?" Theo asks. Elias eyes him and then grabs the keys from the desk.

"No... But he does."

Theo notices the man's tattoo and recognizes it as the pack symbol Liz has on her wrist. The one she got before Selene and Scott became alpha's. "You're part of Satomi's pack-- the Buddhist Werewolves."

"Satomi's dead. We don't have an Alpha or a pack anymore. Why do you care, anyway?" The boy explains.

"Oh, I don't," Theo says barely disguising his frown. "Does Selene know her mom is dead yet?"

"You know Selene?" Elias asks. "Do you know where she is?"

"I might..." Theo says eyeing the car keys. Elias looks at them then at the two young werewolves behind him and hands over the keys. As they leave, Theo dials the electricity on the gate up to 11 again and Schrader screams in pain as the voltage courses through his body.

Later, Sheriff Stilinski arrives in a parking lot and arrests Theo, and the strays. He says the charge is murder.

~~~

An orderly opens the gate to the special ward at Eichen House to allow Dr. Deaton inside. He quickly closes it behind the vet claiming he'll go no further. Deaton asks if he'll need a weapon. The orderly says they stopped allowing them in this part of the hospital because people tended to kill themselves after only thirty seconds of exposure to whatever is down there.

Alan makes it only a few feet down the corridor before he is struck with overwhelming dread. He manages to fight through it and into the cell Halwyn called home for more than a hundred years. Still terrified, he manages to find a crack in the wall and begins prying at the plaster and underlying stone. After about 35 seconds he emerges from the cell with a piece of stone with something carved into it.

~~~

The four werewolves ended up in the holding cell at the Sheriff's station. The boy sits on the ground, the girl lays on the stone bench while resting her head on Elias's lap as the older werewolf sits with his head in his hand.