Illuminated

Neighbourhood kids are smashing jack-o-lanterns on Halloween night. Suddenly a skein of five Demon Warriors appears out of the mist.

They pass the children by without a glance.

Isaac lies shaking on the floor in the room. He is freezing. Allison and her father find him and Chris Argent punches him until Isaac's werewolf side triggers and begins the healing process.

As Isaac explains about the Demon Warriors - they wore black, greenish-yellow eyes "like a firefly," and came out of the shadows - realization dawns on Chris' face. He asks Isaac and Allison to keep the attack quiet for 24 hours. Chris believes the creatures might have been after him. Allison says they should tell Selene but Chris ask for 24 again, they agree.

He goes to his room and retrieves a wooden box, inside we see one of the Demon's broken into pieces.

~~~

"So when did you get there?" Agent McCall attempts to question Stiles, Selene, Lydia, and Kira about the incident at the power plant.

"At the same time" Stiles answers.

"At the same time as who?"

"Same time as me" Selene answers while Stiles points at her.

"By coincidence?"

"What do you mean coincidence?" Stiles asks, he and Selene having both their eyebrows furrowed.

"That's what I'm asking you. The two of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?"

"Are you asking me?" Selene asks.

"I think he's asking me," Stiles says.

"I think he's asking both of you" Lydia replies.

"Okay, let me answer the questions," Agent McCall says. Both Selene and Stiles raise their eyebrows. "Let me ask the questions" they point at him signalling that's better. "Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard, telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town?"

"Sounds about right," Selene and Stiles say at the same time.

"How did you know he would take her to the power substation?"

"Well, cause he was an electrical engineer. So where else would he take her?" Stiles explains.

"That's one hell of a deduction, Stiles"

"Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops, he's in law-enforcement" and said pops snorts. Which he hides with fake coughs. 

"We made a good guess" Selene then explains.

"You believe this?"

"To be honest, I haven't believed a word Stiles has said since he learned how to speak. But I think, these kids found themselves at the right place, at the right time and that girl sitting there is very lucky for it" Sheriff Stilinski explains.

"Kira? Is that how you remember it?" 

"Yes... Can I get my phone back now?" Kira answers and asks.

"Sorry, but no"

~~~

In her room, Kira lights a candle. She then takes a selfie in the mirror. The image shows she is surrounded by, what appears to be, flames in the form of a fox warrior. 

~~~

The power is still out the next day at school. Class is still in session though as Coach reminds everyone via bullhorn. Stiles knocks his keys from his locker onto the floor. We can see he has a green aluminum bottle opener as a key chain. He notices one specific key, staring at it until Scott arrives. He stops Scott from walking right up to Kira suggesting that he steer clear until they know that she isn't "another psychotic monster that's going to start murdering everybody." Stiles explained everything to Scott through text.