I. E. D.

A young girl runs through the Beacon Hills Highs School Campus at night. She is bleeding and one of her hands is missing. All that remains is a cauterized and smoking stump. Violet pursues casually spinning her "thermo-cut wire" bolo necklace.

The girl takes refuge inside one of the buses repeating the mantra Demarco chanted "the sun the moon, the truth". She stops when Violet enters the bus and begins slowly coming down the aisle. With a burst of speed, the girl leaps up, swipes at Violet with her remaining claws, and escapes.

She races across the parking lot but stops short when a truck pulls up in front of her. Garrett urges her to get in claiming "she's coming!"

The girl gets in, Garrett smiles, says he's surprised she fell for it and stabs her.

~~~

Stiles places pictures and red lines of tape on his new, improved, see-through Lucite murder board. He goes through all the recent killings starting with the Walcotts (Sean's family).

 "So, the Walcotts were the first... at least, the first we know about. Four murders-- Sean, his brother, and their parents. They were killed by a professional assassin called the Mute; weapon of choice, a military tomahawk. But then, the Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek with a claymore mine. Next was Demarco. He delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house... and got decapitated outside his car" Stiles explains. And then, last night, twenty-three-year-old Carrie Hudson..."

"It's a Deadpool-- a hit-list of supernatural creatures. This is only part of it... The rest still has to be decoded" Scott explains to Stilinski. The Sheriff, Scott and Stiles are standing in Stilinski's office.

"Who found this list?" Stilinski asks.

"Lydia" Stiles answers. The sheriff lets out a sigh.

"How?" he asks his son. 

"She wrote it....Actually, she transcribed it... without realizing it..." Stiles replies.

"Banshee?" 

"Banshee" 

"Beautiful. All right, what are these numbers next to the names?" 

"We're getting to that. First, you need to know that the code was broken with a cipher key" Stiles explains.

"Wait... You mean, like, a... like a key word?" The older man asks.

"It's actually a name" 

"Allison." Scott says.

"Her name broke a third of the list" Stiles adds.

"And now we hink there's two other cipher keys" Scott continues.

"Which will give us the rest of the names. Okay... So, how do we get the cipher keys?" The sheriff asks.

"Same way we got the code" Stiles explains.

"Lydia..." Scott clearifies. "She's been at the lake house all weekend, trying to find the other two key words"

"You didn't know about Demarco or Carrie, hmmm? And what about these other two names on the list-- uh, Kayleen Bettcher and Elias Town? They're Werewolves, too?" Stilisnki asks. 

"I don't know... But Deaton said that the Nemeton would draw supernatural creatures here" Scott explains.

"Here being Beacon Hills, or Beacon County? The population of Beacon Hills is just under thirty-thousand" 

"And dropping" Stiles cuts his father off grimly.

"But, if we're talking Beacon County, then you're looking at close to five hundred thousand. Look, how many Werewolves, Banshees, Kitsunes, and whatever the hell else is out there are we talking about? And what if the next cipher key uncovers not twelve names, but one hundred?" Stilinski asks.