THIRTY ONE: Just a little one...

@Its_Brili_bietch has reached out and asked that I help promote her new book, please lets support each other and go give it a read. I'm sorry this shoutout is so late. :(

It had been a few days since Caleb and I started our history lessons.

They were going pretty smoothly besides the obvious sexual tension occasionally.

Our wolves were making it so hard to think about anything but ravishing each other.

"So are you still up for a little day trip with me?" Caleb asked, placing the last book onto the self.

"Yeah, Stacey and Hayden are still coming right?" I asked, acting oblivious to his disappointment.

"I think so" he shrugged softly and we began heading out.

Once we reached the door Calebs phone rang and his features lit up a little when he answered.

"Hey Haych... Oh no that's too bad... we understand... I hope she feels better soon... alright see you later."

Sneaky devil.

"Stacey and Haych cant make it today, Mare Bear isn't feeling very well." I could practically see the smirk from his eyes.

"Oh really? Maybe we should stay home and I can make her some soup!" I started to make my way back up the stairs as Caleb grabbed my hand quickly, stopping me.

"No!" He was panicked "She is actually all better, she was un well but now she is better but needs to rest a little longer!" He rambled nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

"Caleb if you want to spend time alone with me you just have to say so." I rolled my eyes and opened the door and got into Calebs car.

He let out a large sigh as he sat in the drivers seat.

"I just thought you wouldn't want to hang out with me alone..." he looked down at his hands and shrugged meekly.

"Well would you rather I be honest about that and we do hang out when I am ready or that you have to sneak around and orchestrate a plot to get me alone?" I asked, my eyebrows raised.

He let out another sigh, "You're right, I'm sorry..." another sigh.

"It's ok, just lets be honest from now on ok?" I said, clipping my seatbelt on.

"You still want to go out with me?" He asked, his mood hyping up a little.

"If I have to" I sarcastically rolled my eyes and sent him a small smirk.

He chuckled softly and soon we were off...

We pulled into the drive in movie theatre, Caleb revered into our spot so that the back of the car was facing the screen as a few people parked around us.

I looked over at Caleb confused as he smirked and got out of the car.

I followed and we made our way to the back, he opened the boot and I found blankets and pillows littered across the boot.

Luckily we took the wagon or else this would have been incredibly uncomfortable.

He held out his hand for me and gestured that I hop in.

I found a comfortable spot and Caleb softly placed a blanket over my legs.

He soon also got comfortable in the boot with me after he set the radio up to the correct channel.

We were watching a new Jason Statham movie but I wasn't really paying much attention.

The title flicked up the screen and a server brought fresh popcorn to our car. Caleb must have ordered some.