TWO: Sobbing and Heartbroken

All eyes were locked on me as I crumbled to the floor.

"Soph?!"

"Oh my goddess"

"Sophia Grace, are you ok?"

"Oh baby girl"

I could feel worry, confusion and panic flood the room and I felt like I couldn't breath.

I opened my eyes hesitantly as I felt Wyatt cradle my head to his lap.

There he was again. My mate.

His grey eyes were looking at me with so much confusion and anger that I couldn't help but admire the storm brewing within them.

They kept flashing from black to grey as he took in my weak form.

Our eyes were locked onto each others as he stared at me from behind my brother.

Worry and anger evident in his eyes.

He looked as if he was fighting with himself, like he wanted to help me but kept stopping himself from doing so.

I broke eye contact with him and slowly pushed myself off of the ground.

"Sophia, whats going on? Are you ok?" my mother was panicked from beside me as she helped me stand.

"I-I'm ok, I think I'm ok" I forced out as I stood straight and took in a deep breath.

I closed my eyes momentary to help myself calm down and steady.

This couldn't be happening.

I forced my eyes open again to see everyone looking at me like I was about to drop dead.

"Sophie?" my dad stepped forward, surprisingly enough, followed by Alpha Bradley.

"Are you alright Miss? Do you need a glass of water or is there anything else I can get for you?" Alpha Bradley seemed worried as well as he peered deeply into my eyes.

His grey orbs reminding me of his sons.

I slowly shook my head as my gaze fixed itself upon the soaking wet man in the doorway.

He still hadn't said a single word as his intense gaze starred into my soul.

He looked me up and down with so much confusion written upon his face it made me want to roll into a ball and cry.

"Dad, I need to speak with you" I had to forcibly make sure my knees didn't buckle as his velvet smooth voice broke the silence. 

"Not right now Caleb, this poor young girl isn't well, whatever it, is it can wait..." Caleb cut his dad off abruptly, causing everyone's gaze to shift to him.

"It cannot wait" was all he said as he began to walk out of the room, whispering something to the girl he brought with him as he left, "now father!" he called from the next room.

"I am so sorry about this, he usually doesn't act so childish" Alpha Bradley said as he began exiting the room.

"Can someone please fill me in on what is going on?" The other Storm son, Kai,  asked confused as my family huddled around me worriedly.

"Yeah me too" Alpha Raymond.

"I'd also love to know the answer to that" the girl that walked in with Caleb piped up and I let out a loud growl at the sharpness in her voice.

It was clear by her expression that she was not happy.

Everyone turned back to me, waiting for a response.